15. @Dr. Watson

Subs:
1. @Ral
2. @Hans Tweetenberg
3. @CraigPelton
4. @Alco
5. @Lord Melkor
6. @Sigismund

Closed/Traditional Setup - This game will feature a standard informed minority vs an uninformed majority. No information about the setup will be publicly available before the game has concluded.

Phase Length - This game is divided into cycles, with each cycle consisting of a day phase and a night phase. Each day and night will be roughly 24 hours long. I reserve the right to adjust phase lengths accordingly. Players will be informed beforehand if there are any changes.

Lynch Style - The lynch style for this game is Plurality Lynch. The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. If there is a tie for the highest wagon, No Lynch will occur. Players additionally have the option to hammer a lynch and end the day phase early. This is achieved when over half the votes are on a player at any given time.

Claiming - Role/flavor claiming is freely open, however, non-town players are well equipped with fake roles of varying strength and relevancy. Players are encouraged to play the game in order to win.

Post Requirements - Each player is required to make a minimum of 5 game related posts in each day or risk being force replaced without their permission. Depending on the inactivity and amount of subs of a certain slot, the slot may be modkilled.

Rules:
  • All basic OLF Mafia rules apply.
  • No out of thread communication allowed except for in private chats made by me.
  • No copy/pasting any part of your role PM into the thread or elsewhere on the forum. If you would like to claim, please paraphrase.
  • No posting in the game thread after your death unless your role specifically allows you to do so.
  • No angleshooting of any form.
  • No alignment bets, asking to be subbed out in the thread, threatening to quit, truth tells, etc. If I see any behavior outside the spirit of the game, I will issue modkills.
  • No excessive drama, flaming, use of slurs, etc. I understand that mafia is competitive by nature, but please respect that another person with real feelings is behind the screen. I will give out warnings if I see this being violated.
  • If you believe I made a mistake with actions or vote counts, please inform me in your role PM first.
  • If you have any questions about your role, please ask me in your role PM. By default, I will assume you understand your role in its entirety. You are responsible to check in if you have any doubts and I am more than happy to clarify. If you have questions about another role, please ask me in hypotheticals. Also please note that there may be certain questions I may not be able to answer. If that happens, I will inform you of so.
  • If you have major complaints about the game, please wait until after the game to tell me. I am a newbie host so I understand there are still probably many areas I can improve on. I am happy to listen to suggestions and/or advice post-game.

Action Processing Order:
Passives
Hide
Busdrive
Block
Redirect
Protect
Miscellaneous
Kill
Inspect

DO NOT POST YET

Last edited:
Living/Dead Players List

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Living Players (1/15):
13. @CraigPelton - Nam So-ju (Town) (2x Firefighter) - Survived - WINNER!

Dead Players (14/15):
4. @Sky - Seo Hyo-ryung (Town) (Vanilla) - Lynched Day 1 - WINNER!
10. @Ultra -
Lee Na-yeon (Town) (Hated) - Died Night 1 - WINNER!
2. @Flower - Park Mi-jin (Town) (Vanilla) - Lynched Day 2 - WINNER!
5. @DoflaMihawk -
Son Myeong-hwan (Mafia) (1x Strongman; 1x Busdriver) - Lynched Day 3
3. @Lethal -
Lee Byeong-chan (Town) (Vanilla) - Died Night 3 - WINNER!
12. @Nibel - Lee Cheong-san (Town) (3x Bodyguard) - Died Night 3 - WINNER!
8. @Gadministraitor -
Park Sun-hwa (Town) (Even Day Double Voter) - Lynched Day 4 - WINNER!
6. @Magic -
Han Gyeong-su (Town) (Vanilla) - Died Night 4 - WINNER!
11. @T-Pein™ -
Jang Ha-ri (Town) (2x Vigilante) - Died Night 4 - WINNER!
9. @Ekkologix -
Park Chang-hoon (Mafia) (2x Roleblocker) - Lynched Day 5

1. @Grammaton - Nam On-jo (Town) (1x Refiller) - Burned Night 5 - WINNER!
15. @Dr. Watson - Song Jae-ik (Town) (2x Cop) - Died Night 6 - WINNER!
7. @RDK -
Yoon Gwi-nam (Mafia) (Godfather; 1x Bulletproof; 3x Roletracker) - Burned Night 7
14. @Aurelian - Min Eun-ji (Arsonist) (1x Bulletproof; Douse; 2x Ignite) - Lost and Left Night 7

Last edited:
Roles and Night Actions

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Roles

Town
Nam On-jo
giphy.gif

You are On-jo, Town aligned.

Ability:
(Active) 1x Refiller - Once at night, you may target a player and grant them an extra shot of an ability of theirs. If they have multiple abilities, they may choose which ability they would like the refill to apply to. A player may not use the extra shot the same night they received it.

You win when all threats to
Town have been eliminated.
Lee Cheong-san
giphy.gif

You are Cheong-san, Town aligned.

Ability:
(Active) 3x Bodyguard - Once per night, you may target a player and protect them from all regular kills performed on them that night.

Song Jae-ik
giphy.gif

You are Detective Jae-ik, Town aligned.

Ability:
(Active) 2x Cop - Once per night, you may investigate a player and find out their alignment. You will receive Innocent or Guilty results. If your action fails, you will receive No result.

Jang Ha-ri
giphy.gif

You are Ha-ri, Town aligned.

Ability:
(Active) 2x Vigilante - Once per night, you may target a player and regular kill them.

Nam So-ju
giphy.gif

You are So-ju, Town aligned.

Ability:
(Active) 2x Firefighter - Once per night, you may target a player and protect them from any fire-based ignition kills. If no such ability exists in the game anymore, your role will be updated to Vanilla.

Park Sun-hwa
giphy.gif

You are Ms. Park, Town aligned.

Ability:
(Passive) (Day) Even-day Double Voter - Every even day phase, your vote will count for 2. This can and will be considered when determining parity. Your extra vote power will not show up in vote counts (except for the day's final vote count).

Lee Na-yeon
giphy.gif

You are Na-yeon, Town aligned.

Ability:
(Passive) (Day) Hated Townie - You require one less vote to be hammered.

Park Mi-jin
giphy.gif

You are Mi-jin, Town aligned.

You are a Vanilla Townie. You do not have any special abilities.

You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.
Han Gyeong-su
giphy.gif

You are Gyeong-su, Town aligned.

Lee Byeong-chan
giphy.gif

You are Mr. Lee, Town aligned.

Seo Hyo-ryung
giphy.gif

You are Hyo-ryung, Town aligned.

Mafia
Yoon Gwi-nam
giphy.gif

You are Gwi-nam, Mafia aligned.

Abilities:
(Passive) Godfather - You will scan Innocent to all alignment investigations. In the event of a factional dispute, your word is final.
(Passive) 1x Bulletproof - You will survive the first regular-tier kill attempt of any kind on you.
(Active) 3x Roletracker - Once per night, you may target a player and receive their full rolesheet as well as who they targeted, if any, that particular night. If your action fails, you will receive No result.

You win when all threats to Mafia have been eliminated and you have achieved vote parity with Town.

Choi Nam-ra
giphy.gif

You are Nam-ra, Town aligned.

Ability:
(Active) 3x Tracker - Once per night, you may target a player and receive who they targeted, if any, that particular night. If your action fails, you will receive No result.

Son Myeong-hwan
giphy.gif

You are Myeong-hwan, Mafia aligned.

Abilities:
(Active) 1x Strongman - Once at night, you may target a player and strongman kill them. This kill will bypass any protections, redirections, and blocks. This ability is only usable if you are the one performing the faction kill that night.
(Active) 1x Busdriver - Once at night, you may target two players and swap their places, causing any actions directed at one player that night to be directed at the other instead.

You win when all threats to Mafia have been eliminated and you have achieved vote parity with Town.

Lee Su-hyeok
giphy.gif

You are Su-hyeok, Town aligned.

Ability:

(Active) 1x Busdriver - Once at night, you may target two players and swap their places, causing any actions directed at one player that night to be directed at the other instead.

Park Chang-hoon
giphy.gif

You are Chang-hoon, Mafia aligned.

Ability:
(Active) 2x Roleblocker - Once per night, you may target a player and block them from performing any active regular ability for the duration of that night.

Yang Dae-su
giphy.gif

You are Dae-su, Town aligned.

(Active) 2x Roleblocker - Once per night, you may target a player and block them from performing any active regular ability for the duration of that night.

Park Hee-su
giphy.gif

You are Hee-su, Town aligned.

Oh Joon-yeong
giphy.gif

You are Joon-yeong, Town aligned.

Arsonist
Min Eun-ji
giphy.gif

You are Eun-ji, Arsonist aligned.

Abilities:
(Passive) 1x Bulletproof - You will survive the first regular-tier kill attempt of any kind on you.
(Active) Douse - Once per night, you may target a player and douse them in gasoline.
(Active) 2x Ignite - Once per night, you may activate this ability and set all of your doused players on fire. This will effectively regular kill all doused players at once. This will not count as a visit. You may not douse a player during the same night you choose to ignite.

You win the game and leave after successfully eliminating 3 players via your abilities.

Kim Cheol-Soo
giphy.gif

You are Cheol-Soo, Survivor aligned.

Ability:

(Active) 2x Coward - Once per night, you may target a player and hide behind them, directing any regular kills on you to them.

You win when you have survived until the end of the game.
Kim Ji-min
giphy.gif

You are Ji-min, Town aligned.

=============================

Night Actions

Whicker (So-ju) - Abstain.
T-Pein (Ha-ri) - Abstain.
Nibel (Cheong-san) - Abstain.
Grammaton (On-jo) - Abstain.
Dr. Watson (Jae-ik) - Cop Flower. Busdriven to DoflaMihawk (Myeong-hwan) by DoflaMihawk (Result: Guilty).

Ekkologix (Chang-hoon) - Abstain.
DoflaMihawk (Myeong-hwan) - Factional kill + Strongman modifier on Ultra. Success (Ultra flips Na-yeon).
DoflaMihawk (Myeong-hwan) - Busdrive DoflaMihawk (Myeong-hwan) and Flower (Mi-jin). Success.
RDK (Gwi-nam) - Roletracks Grammaton. Success (Result: On-jo's rolesheet + "Your target visited no one")

Aurelian (Eun-ji) - Douses Ekkologix. Success.
CraigPelton (So-ju) - Abstain.
T-Pein (Ha-ri) - Abstain.
Grammaton (On-jo) - Abstain.
Nibel (Cheong-san) - Protect Grammaton. Success.
Dr. Watson (Jae-ik) - Cop Grammaton. Success (Result: Innocent).

Ekkologix (Chang-hoon) - Blocks Magic. Success. Nothing happens.
DoflaMihawk (Myeong-hwan) - Factional kill on Grammaton. Fails.
RDK (Gwi-nam) - Roletracks CraigPelton. Success (Result: So-ju's rolesheet + "Your target visited no one")

Aurelian (Eun-ji) - Douses Grammaton. Success.
Nibel (Cheong-san) - Protect Aurelian. Success.
Grammaton (On-jo) - Refill Dr. Watson. Success (Result: You have received another shot for an ability of yours).
CraigPelton (So-ju) - Firefight Grammaton. Success.
T-Pein (Ha-ri) - Kill Lethal. Success (Lethal flips Mr. Lee).
Dr. Watson (Jae-ik) - Out of shots.

Ekkologix (Chang-hoon) - Blocks Dr. Watson. Success. Nothing happens.
Ekkologix (Chang-hoon) - Factional kill on Nibel. Success (Nibel flips Cheong-san).
RDK (Gwi-nam) - Roletracks Lethal. Success (Result: Mr. Lee's rolesheet + "Your target visited no one")

Aurelian (Eun-ji) - Douses Magic. Success.
CraigPelton (So-ju) - Abstain.
T-Pein (Ha-ri) - Kill Magic. Success (Magic flips Gyeong-su).
Dr. Watson (Jae-ik) - Cop Ekkologix. Success (Result: Guilty).
Grammaton (On-jo) - Out of shots.

Ekkologix (Chang-hoon) - Factional kill on T-Pein. Success (T-Pein flips Ha-ri).
RDK (Gwi-nam) - Out of shots.

Aurelian (Eun-ji) - Douses RDK. Success.
CraigPelton (So-ju) - Firefight himself. Success.
Grammaton (On-jo) - Out of shots.

RDK (Gwi-nam) - Factional kill on Grammaton. Success (Grammaton flips On-jo).

Aurelian (Eun-ji) - Ignites RDK. Fails. Ignites Grammaton. Success (Grammaton flips On-jo).
CraigPelton (So-ju) - Out of shots.

RDK (Gwi-nam) - Factional kill on Dr. Watson. Success (Dr. Watson flips Detective Jae-ik).

Aurelian (Eun-ji) - Douses RDK. Success.
CraigPelton (So-ju) - Out of shots.

RDK (Gwi-nam) - Factional kill on Aurelian. Fails.

Aurelian (Eun-ji) - Ignites RDK. Success (RDK flips Gwi-nam). Loses the game and leaves.

Last edited:
Day 1 Start

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Last edited:

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
i am the undisputed first poster in this thread, naturally

however, i am not selfish. i will share some of my success secrets with yall

you missed your chance at being the first poster huh? dw i got u covered

click here to get the xenforo forum discord notification plugin to always be the first poster in any thread: here

gottem kek

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
i am the undisputed first poster in this thread, naturally

however, i am not selfish. i will share some of my success secrets with yall

you missed your chance at being the first poster huh? dw i got u covered

click here to get the xenforo forum discord notification plugin to always be the first poster in any thread: here

gottem kek
I already want to lynch you

DoflaMihawk

Paramount
Me and my girl are gonna watch the finale to All of Us are Dead, so the host is NOT to be disturbed for the next hour

:aizen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back