Game Ranked All of Us Are Dead Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
if i knew u can win with us we'd coordinate it such that we shoot u once to take ur bulletrpoof while u mark craig watson gram then u ignite them

if they die and u dont win, we will know u r liar and we will kill u

otherwise u win and we win

its failproof baiscally
You could have also just NOT shoot me and not target Gram, Craig, or Watson/Retro.
We could've kept ending the day phases in a no lynch, I douse the other two, they burn with Gram, I leave and you two remain as winners with a mutual Indie+Scum match set.

Biggest problem was you guys killing Magic and T-Pein rushing the hammer.
Never really got a chance to play those phases.
I think the lesson is if you have such a wincon and see Town can no longer win you just come out and ask the scum team to let you win. The issue is RDK already lied, so it was hard for you to work with him.
That's how I saw it. When RDK started claiming he was the arsonist as GF, I had no reason to assume he was willing to play ball and let me kill the two remaining players.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
You could have also just NOT shoot me and not target Gram, Craig, or Watson/Retro.
We could've kept ending the day phases in a no lynch, I douse the other two, they burn with Gram, I leave and you two remain as winners with a mutual Indie+Scum match set.

That's how I saw it. When RDK started claiming he was the arsonist as GF, I had no reason to assume he was willing to play ball and let me kill the two remaining players.
I mean, yeah. If I was in your place I would have also shot RDK. You both thought the other was hostile, so your play was fine.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
thats what i meant yes, shoot u once to remove ur BP then no lynch the rest of the days until u get ur kills. basically hold town hostage. it requires u to side with scum which u seem to be reluctant to do

tbf we never ever would have thought u can win with us without u claiming it. and u did it so late that RDK naturally doesnt believe it lol

Emil

V.I.P. Member
we didnt know u can win with us so our plan was to either win or make u win, but we wanted to ensure town's demise at a minimum

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
we didnt know u can win with us so our plan was to either win or make u win, but we wanted to ensure town's demise at a minimum
If your lynch wasn't hammered or that day ended in a no lynch, I would've proposed the idea to you and RDK. 2 scum + 1 indy would just stalemate Gram, Craig, and Retro.

The kill on T-Pein was good and a smart move. Still think its funny if I went with my original plan and Craig hadn't revealed the arsonist (me) role existing, I'd have torched T-Pein (You), Retro/Watson (Gram), and Magic in night 4. Town losing their vig and cop in the same night would be a death blow.

Awards/Overall Thoughts

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Awards

MVP:

@CraigPelton

HMs:
@Grammaton and @RDK

Personally, I felt that CP was the clear town MVP this time around. He subbed in and overall had great reads and a good handle on the game. I am pretty sure he was the first to have the correct solve as well.

I would give Gram very similar comments. He was also the first to notice the clear issue with the busdriver claim and the guilty result on Day 2.

As for the scum team, I think they had a very good game as well. Despite having only 3 members, they put up a very good fight. I think Haza stood out a little more considering the game as a whole regarding overall threadplay but it was close.

Overall Thoughts:

I think the game ran smoothly overall. There were a few questions I had here and there that @Ratchet was able to assist with so that was very helpful. I think there were a few suggestions on activity requirements so I will see if I can come up with a better solution regarding that in my future games. I think next time I will also try being more specific in my role PMs about things such as whether or not indies leave as well as how certain abilities work.

To be honest, I didn't think I'd like the size of the game that much since it might be more boring but it actually felt much better with a few players but those who are more engaged in it. I think I I will host more games of around this size going forward.

I had a lot of fun seeing you all play, I hope you all had fun too :catskully

Unflipped Roles

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Unflipped Roles

CraigPelton was:

Nam So-ju
giphy.gif

You are So-ju, Town aligned.

Ability:
(Active) 2x Firefighter - Once per night, you may target a player and protect them from any fire-based ignition kills. If no such ability exists in the game anymore, your role will be updated to Vanilla.

You win when all threats to
Town have been eliminated.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Awards

MVP:

@CraigPelton

HMs:
@Grammaton and @RDK

Personally, I felt that CP was the clear town MVP this time around. He subbed in and overall had great reads and a good handle on the game. I am pretty sure he was the first to have the correct solve as well.

I would give Gram very similar comments. He was also the first to notice the clear issue with the busdriver claim and the guilty result on Day 2.

As for the scum team, I think they had a very good game as well. Despite having only 3 members, they put up a very good fight. I think Haza stood out a little more considering the game as a whole regarding overall threadplay but it was close.

Overall Thoughts:

I think the game ran smoothly overall. There were a few questions I had here and there that @Ratchet was able to assist with so that was very helpful. I think there were a few suggestions on activity requirements so I will see if I can come up with a better solution regarding that in my future games. I think next time I will also try being more specific in my role PMs about things such as whether or not indies leave as well as how certain abilities work.

To be honest, I didn't think I'd like the size of the game that much since it might be more boring but it actually felt much better with a few players but those who are more engaged in it. I think I I will host more games of around this size going forward.

I had a lot of fun seeing you all play, I hope you all had fun too :catskully
where is my HM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back