• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Alley Agony Thread #I: From the Dumpster to the Dumps

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Fuck me

I fell asleep at 12am/midnight last night, woke up at 1:50, went to take a piss, it turned 2am then immediately turned to 3am telling me Day Lights Saving is over
Fuck

Some Schlub

Preeminent
[/QUOTE]
Fuck me

I fell asleep at 12am/midnight last night, woke up at 1:50, went to take a piss, it turned 2am then immediately turned to 3am telling me Day Lights Saving is over
Fuck
Your piss has temporal warping powers.

Quick! Piss-glitch us back to 2015!

Yoshi

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Aight Imma open the flood gates.

What happened mah man? :syshocked:
After a few months of social distancing and healthy boundaries with her, I asked her out a second time through text (because it's too busy on weekends, when she only works on). She ghosted the text. I told management about it because it was way too busy for me to talk to her about it myself again, and instead I got sat down and seemed to be in trouble. Even the topic of sex came into the discussion, which was on the very back of my mind, and I could have reported the male manager for asking such a thing.

jane

queen of the losers.
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
you asked her out and she ignored you and you told management about it?

• Wow
Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
After a few months of social distancing and healthy boundaries with her, I asked her out a second time through text (because it's too busy on weekends, when she only works on). She ghosted the text. I told management about it because it was way too busy for me to talk to her about it myself again, and instead I got sat down and seemed to be in trouble. Even the topic of sex came into the discussion, which was on the very back of my mind, and I could have reported the male manager for asking such a thing.
You got the "sexual harassment in the workplace" talk bro :espurrtf

1abe91fd49ee65b1e8a4c1e427cd2380.jpg

Back