Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
9899ec6557132882d32d1eb536115c05.jpg

the true gundma [those know the hint will get it] meister :wow :mjpls

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
How's it going? Any recent anime/manga worth checking?
I'd recommend Ghost Reaper Girl, it started last year (it's 29 chapters in) and it's a good urban fantasy/spirit based manga featuring Lovecraftian Deities and creatures.

Only thing I'd warn you about (because I know it puts people off) is that one of the main characters Kai, is a self-admitted Lolicon. This bothered me when I first read it too but then it barely comes up after the first chapter, he never does anything perverted (aside from compliment Chloe whose a 28 year old anyway) and he's too concerned with being a gentleman to do anything overt anyway.

I say the manga (and the character) both make up for that in spades, but that might just be me I guess.

Delirium Trigger

I'd recommend Ghost Reaper Girl, it started last year (it's 29 chapters in) and it's a good urban fantasy/spirit based manga featuring Lovecraftian Deities and creatures.

Only thing I'd warn you about (because I know it puts people off) is that one of the main characters Kai, is a self-admitted Lolicon. This bothered me when I first read it too but then it barely comes up after the first chapter, he never does anything perverted (aside from compliment Chloe whose a 28 year old anyway) and he's too concerned with being a gentleman to do anything overt anyway.

I say the manga (and the character) both make up for that in spades, but that might just be me I guess.
Thanks for the suggestion and warning. I'll add it to my list.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
How many shows a season do you guys typically watch? Ever take a season off to just work on your backlog instead?

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Can anyone recommend me a good Anime that isn't Code Geass?
What you into?

If you're looking for mecha, my recommendations are Gurren Lagann, Gunbuster!/Diebuster!, Promare, GaoGaiGar, G Gundam, Giant Robo, Gargantia on the Verdurouz Planet & Eureka Seven.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Yeah the rumors about the CD ProjectRed+Trigger anime has been going on for awhile now for some kind of project

Back