• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Anonymous Mafia 1 - Game Thread [Game End - Impostors Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

You should have been fully able to see that it pissed me off, so every normal person should have known to stop, at least at this point where I called you a clown and a coward but you even kept continuing to further provoke me afterwards!
Well I've apologised, ball is in your court. No malice was behind anything I did.

Magic

Resplendent
No, I won't apologize for fighting back when getting provoked like that. I see no reason why I should apologize to them, as I said, it won't happen. You must be delusional to expect me apologizing.
blue said "i aint claiming" and you proceeded to call him a clown and a coward and asserted his play was an embarrassment.

olive_808000

Anon Mafia Game Account
@Kurumi, are you seriously getting mad over this? It's anonymous mafia lol.

Gray did a good job of impersonating me lol.
Also gj Cyan and Rose.
I can't believe town lynch Red though. was obvious town.
Did Blue seriously voted himself?

Kurumi

Preeminent
@Kurumi, are you seriously getting mad over this? It's anonymous mafia lol.

Gray did a good job of impersonating me lol.
Also gj Cyan and Rose.
I can't believe town lynch Red though. was obvious town.

You see that I am. And I signed up in good faith assuming that every player would be revealed at the end. Staying anonymous after the round is ruining the whole fun for me! And why should they stay anonymous here while in every other mafia round the nicknames of the players are there for everyone to be seen right from the start?! It's still pissing me off and ruined this for me. Would have never signed up if I knew beforehand that Ekko would tolerate this!

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

He was copying me.

817132886133178408.webp

self vote is valid

olive_808000

Anon Mafia Game Account
You see that I am. And I signed up in good faith assuming that every player would be revealed at the end. Staying anonymous after the round is ruining the whole fun for me! And why should they stay anonymous here while in every other mafia round the nicknames of the players are there for everyone to be seen right from the start?! It's still pissing me off and ruined this for me. Would have never signed up if I knew beforehand that Ekko would tolerate this!
yeah Ekko should reveal lol.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them

You are just assuming things tho.
No one said ids would be revealed ever.
you should had asked host during sign ups.
I was not expecting it

Kurumi

Preeminent
You are just assuming things tho.
No one said ids would be revealed ever.
you should had asked host during sign ups.
I was not expecting it

Nobody said the opposite, so I was logically assuming it. And now? Why do you keep switching sides?

Grammaton

Consigliere

Ok, well then you’ll know for next time, it’s not that deep

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
the assumption is made on your end tbh. i never said i will reveal people. you were told this in like day 2 as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back