Ask Me Anything Related to One Last Forum

Worst

Are we still moving to Flarum?
Flarum uh :notsure Ral told me something about it......

I gave a quick look, and it seems interesting, unlike XF it seems to be a lot more " barebone " in what it offers but it could also be a good thing if u just want the basics and want to do your thing

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Are we still moving to Flarum?
Not sure at this point because it would be a huge change and change often kills forums as history has foretold previously.

Flarum uh :notsure Ral told me something about it......

I gave a quick look, and it seems interesting, unlike XF it seems to be a lot more " barebone " in what it offers but it could also be a good thing if u just want the basics and want to do your thing
I used to do QA for them (https://flarum.org/team see Former Staff section); it's turned into a forum "framework" and comes packed with some bundled extensions. The community is flooded with extension's as well and it's not that hard to create an extension if you know a bit about PHP and MithrilJS.

Why are half the staff inactive?
Because half of them are bots?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
How's the website traffic right now? Is it showing consistent growth?
That looks to be the case! I am no real SEO expert, but Cloudflare adds some decent stats and I also set up Google Analytics to capture Google search engine organic search results.

If you're interested in seeing an exported report, I'll be glad to post on here? :catjamn

Galan

Preeminent
That looks to be the case! I am no real SEO expert, but Cloudflare adds some decent stats and I also set up Google Analytics to capture Google search engine organic search results.

If you're interested in seeing an exported report, I'll be glad to post on here? :catjamn
Sure, if you don't mind.

Back