Ask Me Anything Related to One Last Forum

Worst

Are we still moving to Flarum?
Flarum uh Ral told me something about it......

I gave a quick look, and it seems interesting, unlike XF it seems to be a lot more " barebone " in what it offers but it could also be a good thing if u just want the basics and want to do your thing

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Are we still moving to Flarum?
Not sure at this point because it would be a huge change and change often kills forums as history has foretold previously.

Flarum uh Ral told me something about it......

I gave a quick look, and it seems interesting, unlike XF it seems to be a lot more " barebone " in what it offers but it could also be a good thing if u just want the basics and want to do your thing
I used to do QA for them (https://flarum.org/team see Former Staff section); it's turned into a forum "framework" and comes packed with some bundled extensions. The community is flooded with extension's as well and it's not that hard to create an extension if you know a bit about PHP and MithrilJS.

Why are half the staff inactive?
Because half of them are bots?

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
How's the website traffic right now? Is it showing consistent growth?
That looks to be the case! I am no real SEO expert, but Cloudflare adds some decent stats and I also set up Google Analytics to capture Google search engine organic search results.

If you're interested in seeing an exported report, I'll be glad to post on here?

Galan

Preeminent
Sure, if you don't mind.