• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
Then fucking do shit about it. I'm fucking lead wagon when nobody should want to off a Survivor right now all because people want to be assholes.
Nobody is being an asshole. They're playing the game the way it's intended

You on the other hand are calling people retarded, telling them to fuck off etc etc

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
He's a geek
Elon Musk is a Geek and hes a leader
Hamster Dancing GIF

Youre the Salamanca cousins :garrett
GG you solved me. Ill kill you tonight. :catjamn

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Nobody is being an asshole. They're playing the game the way it's intended

You on the other hand are calling people retarded, telling them to fuck off etc etc
They were told again and again I'm just non hostile. Now they actively throw just to be jerks. Zero fucking excuse anymore.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
They were told again and again I'm just non hostile. Now they actively throw just to be jerks. Zero fucking excuse anymore.
Flower nobody likes playing in this kind of environment, I understand that you are upset but nobody is going to lynch you so please stop crying and insulting people lmao. I play this game to chill and have fun with you guys not do deal with drama 24/7.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Flower nobody likes playing in this kind of environment, I understand that you are upset but nobody is going to lynch you so please stop crying and insulting people lmao. I play this game to chill and have fun with you guys not do deal with drama 24/7.
Tell me how you wanna lynch with 5 people having their votes on me and being too moronic to move. Ofc I'm ending up the target.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back