• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Username

Distinguished
They were told again and again I'm just non hostile. Now they actively throw just to be jerks. Zero fucking excuse anymore.
Didn’t you also claim to have a bunch of other abilities and passives that in no way makes sense for a non-hostile to have?

The more you elaborate the less credible your role sounds. You petty with a prior you.

You don’t sound like you are « just » a non hostile.

We can break bread for sure but I’m not voting because I want to be a jerk, I’m voting because nothing make sense. From ratchet protecting you over any other characters to your passive and inside knowledge to win con that you should have kept for yourself.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Speaking of Whicker:

I call him out.
Dude literally everything everyone says sounds good to you. The one time I saw you take a stance was with Flower and you flopped over the second I confronted you about her.
He votes for Flower.
Vote Flower
Flower shows up and says to vote Psychic.
I can‘t fucking sleep anymore. Fuck this fever.

Don‘t forget to get a claim from Psychic, guys.

Vote Whicker.

But for now let‘s fuck over the outed scum since he wants to do the same to me.
He listens to the girl hes voting and votes Psychic.
Vote Psychic

Idk what hes doing this game but hes been all over the place since the end of day 1 lmao. Its like he doesnt give a fuck who he votes and will vote with his scum read.

The Orca

Antihero
Speaking of Whicker:

I call him out.

He votes for Flower.

Flower shows up and says to vote Psychic.

He listens to the girl hes voting and votes Psychic.

Idk what hes doing this game but hes been all over the place since the end of day 1 lmao. Its like he doesnt give a fuck who he votes and will vote with his scum read.
He is trolling...to what end who knows. Maybe just for fun at this point

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Fuji single-handedly making Guillo lead wagon tho.

That's hawt.
Reminds me of the last time I was double voter in Ratchets Higurashi game. Got to the point where I had 3 vote power and I could literally hammer on my own. I have never felt more powerful and also more stressed out lmao.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
He is trolling...to what end who knows. Maybe just for fun at this point
Idk about trolling because when he voted Flower last day phase he seemed convinced in his position and said he wouldnt budge. I show up, talk to him some and then like a page later he unvotes Flower and votes Cubey with her. And after that hes just been acting all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back