• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
but you didn't help at all lol, you just continued to be hostile and scream at your accusers who have perfectly valid reasons for suspecting your play
When you know somebody doesn't fake non hostile Indie and push them regardless and expect a different result, this is literally the definition of insanity.

RDK

Marvelous
When you know somebody doesn't fake non hostile Indie and push them regardless and expect a different result, this is literally the definition of insanity.
you don't get to tell people what they do and don't know in a game that is fundamentally about lying

Flower

V.I.P. Member
You can fuck me over 100 times.
I will always be the one who will be proven right in the end.

It's pathetic as shit.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
that's fairly plausible actually lol

what reason does that geek have for being a double voter @Fujishiro ??

sure youre not Marco and Leonel Salamanca?

Cast_bb_800x600_the-cousins.jpg
Being CEO means hes a leader right? Guess thats why I have double VP.

RDK

Marvelous
IT IS ME!!!
Couldnt care less.

You've used ATE ample times in the past as a hostile and this would ultimately be no different.

I'm not interested in lynching you really but absolutely will not begrudge anyone that does.

You could have played this way differently and had different results.

Deal with it.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
EVERYONE KNOWS I DON'T FAKE NON HOSTILE INDIE!!!!

AND THOSE WHO KNOW ME AND STILL SAY OTHERWISE ARE
FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
EVERYONE KNOWS I DON'T FAKE NON HOSTILE INDIE!!!!

AND THOSE WHO KNOW ME AND STILL SAY OTHERWISE ARE
FUCKING ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jesus christ are we still on this shit. I went to sleep to you whining about it, can you stop girl. I understand that you feel like shit and all that but nobody likes being insulted and yelled at 24/7.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Jesus christ are we still on this shit. I went to sleep to you whining about it, can you stop girl. I understand that you feel like shit and all that but nobody likes being insulted and yelled at 24/7.
Then fucking do shit about it. I'm fucking lead wagon when nobody should want to off a Survivor right now all because people want to be assholes.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I don't even fucking feel like playing anything right now, but I don't want to take this shit any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back