• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Read my Suicide ability when I flip and what I posted above. I played for Town 100% this game outside bits of self pres with my votes today. My information is 100% truthful.

N1: Psychic and Ratchet visited me. I tried sending a message to Fuji, but it failed, thus proving the jail.

Nobody listen to a word people who push Ratchet say next day.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Ratchet is Town. His Jail is proven by me and the scum team isn‘t jailing or blocking me. I have no idea how often I should repeat that.

It's almost like you're a focking indie and I don't really care about your opinion, but i think odds of him being town goes down quite a bit if Whicker's town. If not he should be fine.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
It's almost like you're a focking indie and I don't really care about your opinion, but i think odds of him being town goes down quite a bit if Whicker's town. If not he should be fine.
I played 100% for Town this game.

Just one thing. Since I‘m getting lynched anyway might as well reveal that.

When I suicide N4, the scum team gets no reward. The plan was to let them target me that night, save a Town life and prevent them from ever getting powered up.

This is how fair I am, this is how much I intended to Town side. And this was the entire idea behind my claim and bargaining for living till Night 4.

Just wanted to get this off my chest as I don’t know when I wake up.

You treat this kind of person like absolute shit. Feel proud of yourselves.

Bye for good now.
Congrats for ruining that and fucking Town over, too.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I was literally going to prevent a Town death and the scum team from getting the reward.

Even when I was infuriated I still wanted to pull this through.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Read my Suicide ability when I flip and what I posted above. I played for Town 100% this game outside bits of self pres with my votes today. My information is 100% truthful.

N1: Psychic and Ratchet visited me. I tried sending a message to Fuji, but it failed, thus proving the jail.

Nobody listen to a word people who push Ratchet say next day.

Even if you were town I've long learned my lesson about learning to take your vouches after the whole magic incident lol

Now listen up. I ain't having any of this indi flowa worship. Mista Ratchet is on thin ice. When I ask him to jump he needs to ask "how high?"

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Even if you were town I've long learned my lesson about learning to take your vouches after the whole magic incident lol

Now listen up. I ain't having any of this indi flowa worship. Mista Ratchet is on thin ice. When I ask him to jump he needs to ask "how high?"
Magic wasn’t scum. And I never said he can‘t be SK.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Anyway, nobody can say I played Anti Town afterwards. You have brought this on yourselves. This is what being nice gets me all the time. In Wano I shot scum and shot PoE at night, but I was still shot and denied my wincon. Here I wanted to protect Town and all I got was shit and now I just lose. And then you wonder why I‘m pissed about the way I‘m treated.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I meant every word of what I said this game. If you feel bad, just imagine how I feel.

Ultra

THE BEAR
This is exactly the problem, you insult other players and the victimize yourself. Yeah no.

Look guys, if you want to keep her, then keep her but get me out please. Sorry but i cant play like this:

Vote to lynch: Guillo

There is nothing more that kills my motivation to play than this kind of behavior. I just cant do it, i just wanna chill and have a great time and i honestly am not having it.

I won’t be around for EoD cause i will be at the gym and then at work, the fate of this game and my own fate is in your hands now.

Cheers

christ what's with all the AtE today

Ultra

THE BEAR
like I get it, this is a hard game, but why do 3/4 wagons today gotta get teary eyed when they're pushed

Have you no consideration for poor little wolf luka

Ultra

THE BEAR
I guess there's an argument you can make that Whicker's AtE is from scum him on principle of losing 1 on 1 to this babbling mess but idk, don't really think he's the sore loser type. I've seen him take suspicion in stride before. Hard to ignore

Flower

V.I.P. Member
It's neither strictly clearing nor is it condemning Flower. You have a terrible capacity for disseminating information in a way that isn't motivated, and you're being beyond obnoxious here
Give one reason why they would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back