• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
My main problem is that if either me or you is getting lynched, I would prefer it to be you for obvious reasons. I'll keep my vote on you with the * that I'll unvote presuming the wagon shifts to a likely mafia target.
Nah you‘re not. Wait for Ratchet to come back.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Like if I told you Flower was the SK, every night bodyguard, odd night cop, bulletproof, and investproof...it wouldn't be that shocking lmao
You're exagerating the amount of power SKs have in this website, the most they have is two abilities. The kill of course and either something like a Doctor ability or an invest one,etc.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Nah you‘re not. Wait for Ratchet to come back.
While I do trust Ratchet to attempt to manuever the thread to a more favorable position given I believe they're likely town I don't think theirs very much harm in keeping my vote on you JIC they don't come back esp. given I'll be in thread at the very least for the next few hours.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
While I do trust Ratchet to attempt to manuever the thread to a more favorable position given I believe they're likely town I don't think theirs very much harm in keeping my vote on you JIC they don't come back esp. given I'll be in thread at the very least for the next few hours.
Vote Guillo tbh.

Luka

Polarized Noob
If Guillo wants to stop toxicity how about just…stop bringing the topic back when the player in question has just calmed down? Pure fanning the flames.
I don't think that was Guillos intent no matter what, it's probably just likely they were attempting to backread and calm you down. Regardless, yes; it should be dropped.

.guillo

Preeminent
I‘m not the one obstructing healthy discussion. People who make this all about me do. I claimed self resolving SoD1 and would have been perfectly fine just doing nothing until Night 4. Then was death tunneled and you blame me for lashing out now when it‘s a natural reaction.

Yeah no.
This is exactly the problem, you insult other players and the victimize yourself. Yeah no.

Look guys, if you want to keep her, then keep her but get me out please. Sorry but i cant play like this:

Vote to lynch: Guillo

There is nothing more that kills my motivation to play than this kind of behavior. I just cant do it, i just wanna chill and have a great time and i honestly am not having it.

I won’t be around for EoD cause i will be at the gym and then at work, the fate of this game and my own fate is in your hands now.

Cheers

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Vote Guillo tbh.
Girl what are you doing.
This is exactly the problem, you insult other players and the victimize yourself. Yeah no.

Look guys, if you want to keep her, then keep her but get me out please. Sorry but i cant play like this:

Vote to lynch: Guillo

There is nothing more that kills my motivation to play than this kind of behavior. I just cant do it, i just wanna chill and have a great time and i honestly am not having it.

I won’t be around for EoD cause i will be at the gym and then at work, the fate of this game and my own fate is in your hands now.

Cheers
Lol, is everyone in this game a drama queen or what.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Game integrity is already scuffed since I have like 4 TRs due to AtE and I feel like at least one of the is wrong and I'm going to feel like an idiot post game NGL

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Nya~~
Guillo is probably town for that too. Don't think they're the type of player to do that as mafia.
Idk maybe, but Im getting sick and tired of everyone crying today. Im half checked out from this game already lmao. Some people take this shit way too seriously.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Your not wrong
Larry David Mug GIF by FTX_Official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back