• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
This is what Ekko gave me - he said I roleblock the target and protect them from regular kills. Nothing about blocking everyone.
A jailkeep typically commutes your target out of the game so this feels a bit funny

Flower passively learning that Psychic visited her when you had jailkept her does seems very out of pocket

It probably makes Psychic scum if Flower is exactly what she says she is (which she already isn't if she's got alert passives lol)

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
It probably makes Psychic scum if Flower is exactly what she says she is (which she already isn't if she's got alert passives lol)
Then how does flower know a specific person visited unless she has like a self watch that she lied about not having

Ratchet

A jailkeep typically commutes your target out of the game so this feels a bit funny

Flower passively learning that Psychic visited her when you had jailkept her does seems very out of pocket

I dunno if he (Ekko) will be able to answer questions about what jailer means to him, I can have a look through some of his past games for what he used there which should be the same here but will take some time. Nothing else to say to it, to me this is just how he uses jailer.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Once per night, you can target a player and command the Dai Li to put them in prison, roleblocking them + protecting them from regular kills that night

Helpful Indie service post @Ratchet .

RDK

Marvelous
I dunno if he (Ekko) will be able to answer questions about what jailer means to him, I can have a look through some of his past games for what he used there which should be the same here but will take some time. Nothing else to say to it, to me this is just how he uses jailer.
Typical Ranked JK:

(You may target a player at night and protect them, however this will also render them untargetable by all other roles, as well as leave them unable to act during that night phase)

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Another JK role doing the same (just super modified):

Once per day, Vi can target a player and punch them against the wall, effectively jailing them the following night. This will count as a super-roleblock + super-protect from kills done by others. Bypasses roleblock immunity

RDK

Marvelous
I'm fine killing flower or psychic unless this alert stuff can be explained in a way that makes me think one of them doesn't have to be hostile

(nothing to do with the jailkeep)

The Orca

Antihero
I'm fine killing flower or psychic unless this alert stuff can be explained in a way that makes me think one of them doesn't have to be hostile

(nothing to do with the jailkeep)
Why psychic?

Say she did visit Flower, what would that mean about her alignment and why?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Ratchet‘s role is proven by him visiting me + my message to Fuji failing. His usage is also never a scum usage.

Ratchet

What's the mech on Psychic? Thought she was a tad phoned in day 1 but didn't think she'd shade me like that as scum from the off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back