• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
Can it silly hoe, you would have been lynched if I didn't trick you into claiming. Basically saved you. Say "Thank you Ultra".
I mean if I should of read the thread before I reveal but still, you made multiple town claim today…..not sure about whicker though

RDK

Marvelous
You've repeated this so much it should feel like you mean it, but what it actually feels like is clowning. If you think Fuji is scum then try and do something about it
I'm voting for him and have stated multiple times it's my preferred direction even before Guillo?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
And I fully expect to be called out on it and punished for flaming
I just want everyone to get along lmao, this is just an online forum game. If you cant do that with Flower thats fine, just ignore her but dont quit and play alright. You can have fun with the rest of the players.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
What post did I agree with?
The one where he voted Flower.
Well, they want to force me to lose.

Anyway, it‘s doable with the guys you have here. Just get Ultra back on track.
Literally we were on the process of going after Whicker before you threw another one of your tantrums like idk what you want. Ignore the people hounding you its not that fucking hard Flower.

Ultra

THE BEAR
That's the beauty of mafia is that you can just lynch people who are ruining the game lmao

I think we'll be OK. I think we've got a solid PoE here, we can afford it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back