• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Ima take your word for it, I can't remember the circumstances of the CC otherwise

Riddle me this tho - If Ratchet happens to be scum with a protective role, how would it look like if he didn't mention his claim-to-be when somebody else claims a protective role? The claim is probably for real, I'm asking why does that make the claim more likely town than scum?
Due to no duplicate roles. You‘d also assume scums have a protective. Now, if a Townie flips 1x Doctor, this would make further protective claims suspicious as you‘d think they‘re the scum protection. Not to mention you‘d have to buy us having so little protection as a 1x Doctor. Highly unlikely given my role is set to die. So either Cubey is scum while Ratchet is Town or they‘re both Town from my perspective.

The Orca

Antihero
Let's go boys and girls

Vote Melkor

iamtokebi-tokebi.gif

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Not to sound arrogant or condescending but I don't get the feeling that you're putting any effort into parsing anything of what I'm saying atm
I‘m reading everything you‘re posting. It just sounds like you‘re being contrarian for the hell of it and not because you actually believe what you‘re writing.

The Orca

Antihero
Do you have any other thoughts this game?
Yeah I asked you what post you were talking about in regards to Ratchet and claiming. I couldn't find the post you all were referencing

On players...

Polar and Tweet seem pretty solid, other than that not much. Haven't dived into the entirely of posts yet

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Also Tweet not going for Ratchet is sus. He‘s usually a go for the head of the snake kind of guy and I feel like he would vote Ratchet instead of Melkor here.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Yeah I asked you what post you were talking about in regards to Ratchet and claiming. I couldn't find the post you all were referencing

On players...

Polar and Tweet seem pretty solid, other than that not much. Haven't dived into the entirely of posts yet
Why can‘t Tweet be scum who is just buddying you?

.guillo

Preeminent
Would you like to answer the question btw? From what I can see you say he's essentiall2wy scum because he doesn't know scum have fakes, which at best proves he hasn't read the OP. Please make the connection between Cubey is unaware that scum have fakes, therefore he is scum?

Given the acquired meta from Cubey and Ratchet's soft CC, i wholeheartedly believe that Cubey is lock scum for the following reasons:

1) He is not a new player so I 100% expect a seasoned player to read the OP because that is what we do automatically. For him to throw a townread on Flower for flavor claiming, knowing scum have safe claims as stated by the host, is scummy and blatant attempt to pocket Flower.

2) He TMIed me town. Ratchet called it out but for different reasons than mine, when i said that he was scum, and he demanded we removed our voted from and him and I said no, he said then that I lose, which is supposed to be at the very least a warning and at max a threat.

Why would Cubey as town bother to warn me that I'd lose for lynching him if he thought I was scum for pushing me?
The warning came from a scum position who knows that I'm town, whom think I'd fear of lynching him for the possibility of him flipping town and as a result, if we lost the game, it'd be on me for lynching Cubey, that is the whole thematic behind it, which is quite simply, to try to fearmongering me.

3) His claim is a very safe claim to make, 1-shot doctor in a game of 19 people? If he survives, all he has to do is to claim he protected someone else and he's good to go to play as mafia goon for the rest of the game and 1-shot Doctor is rarely confirmable.

4) If he was a 1-shot Doctor, then there is no reason he'd believe town would lose for losing a 1-shot doctor in a 19 players game. It does not make sense for a light power town role to state that.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Given the acquired meta from Cubey and Ratchet's soft CC, i wholeheartedly believe that Cubey is lock scum for the following reasons:

1) He is not a new player so I 100% expect a seasoned player to read the OP because that is what we do automatically. For him to throw a townread on Flower for flavor claiming, knowing scum have safe claims as stated by the host, is scummy and blatant attempt to pocket Flower.

2) He TMIed me town. Ratchet called it out but for different reasons than mine, when i said that he was scum, and he demanded we removed our voted from and him and I said no, he said then that I lose, which is supposed to be at the very least a warning and at max a threat.

Why would Cubey as town bother to warn me that I'd lose for lynching him if he thought I was scum for pushing me?
The warning came from a scum position who knows that I'm town, whom think I'd fear of lynching him for the possibility of him flipping town and as a result, if we lost the game, it'd be on me for lynching Cubey, that is the whole thematic behind it, which is quite simply, to try to fearmongering me.

3) His claim is a very safe claim to make, 1-shot doctor in a game of 19 people? If he survives, all he has to do is to claim he protected someone else and he's good to go to play as mafia goon for the rest of the game and 1-shot Doctor is rarely confirmable.

4) If he was a 1-shot Doctor, then there is no reason he'd believe town would lose for losing a 1-shot doctor in a 19 players game. It does not make sense for a light power town role to state that.
How is Tweet scum reading that? Guillo just sounds like pure Town who‘s new to this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back