• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Idk what to make of Tweet. If Cubey flips Town I would probably look there since his posts just sound like good guying.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Also Tweet, you‘re forgetting that Ratchet only faked Vig to save Lultra in ToG. He himself was also already suspected at the time and he didn’t intend to play the long game. Who‘s he saving here?

Ratchet

What position has Guillo been "fluid" about up to this point?

This post in general strikes me as trying to squeeze a lot of juice out of a very small lemon if you know what I mean
His read on Flower. He starts with a town one, but allows later posts to affect it. As scum, if he's going to town read Flower he probably doesn't need to move back on it, at least not in real time. As for the second part, okay? You accused me of this last game too.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Why do you think that from townie perspective, i may not feel like pursusing another direction?
Can you try again, I'm not quite sure what you're asking here. If you're asking why I should think it's towny of you to pursue a direction that isn't at the very top of your list - it depends. Depends on whether your reasons to go there look believable, and right now they don't, at least not to me, so that makes it look like busywork

Ratchet

Would you like to answer the question btw? From what I can see you say he's essentially scum because he doesn't know scum have fakes, which at best proves he hasn't read the OP. Please make the connection between Cubey is unaware that scum have fakes, therefore he is scum?
I don't see how that's your takeaway, Tweet. Guillo's argument there was that he gave a fake reason to town read Flower - that being flavour. You're completely twisting that to present the argument as nonsense when you only need to see what he's saying to follow it.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Can you try again, I'm not quite sure what you're asking here. If you're asking why I should think it's towny of you to pursue a direction that isn't at the very top of your list - it depends. Depends on whether your reasons to go there look believable, and right now they don't, at least not to me, so that makes it look like busywork

You assume here I need a great reason to start a wagon in first 10 pages.

My reasoning was that I did not want to pile votes on Cubey who was already like half to majority and Orca was the person looking least townie to me of all people who I saw posting, since as I mentioned most of them I lean town on.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Also Tweet, you‘re forgetting that Ratchet only faked Vig to save Lultra in ToG. He himself was also already suspected at the time and he didn’t intend to play the long game. Who‘s he saving here?
Ima take your word for it, I can't remember the circumstances of the CC otherwise

Riddle me this tho - If Ratchet happens to be scum with a protective role, how would it look like if he didn't mention his claim-to-be when somebody else claims a protective role? The claim is probably for real, I'm asking why does that make the claim more likely town than scum?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
His read on Flower. He starts with a town one, but allows later posts to affect it. As scum, if he's going to town read Flower he probably doesn't need to move back on it, at least not in real time. As for the second part, okay? You accused me of this last game too.
Well as soon as somebody claims "I am going to die n4" there's really no insisting on any sort of scum read is there

And last game I got around to reading you town before d1 was over so maybe we'll repeat that song and dance megacomfy

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I don't see how that's your takeaway, Tweet. Guillo's argument there was that he gave a fake reason to town read Flower - that being flavour. You're completely twisting that to present the argument as nonsense when you only need to see what he's saying to follow it.
Does it strike you as necessarily fake when somebody like Cubey reads somebody town based on flavour? I for one think he's the kind of player who would absolutely read people town or scum based on flavour, though admittedly I can't remember whether he's done anything like that in the past. I am genuinely curious what Guillo is getting at though, as from my perspective it makes no sense at all to assert that, this player who should absolutely know that scum have fakes, is reading somebody town based on flavor which could be fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back