• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
I'm kinda getting spooked by whicker right now​

He's like a drunken master, I feel like I saw some of his power level leak through just now
Let's lynch flower or luka buddy. I believe in you!
Justin Timberlake Reaction GIF

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
do you not think some of his emotional reaction here has been town
I think hes upset at the way hes being treated regardless of alignment.

I mean dude was at -1 twice. There is an insane amount of resistance to this wagon.

Also that gif was because you voted Flower again. At the very least go Luka. Lets not do the Flower fiasco again.

Ultra

THE BEAR

I mean dude was at -1 twice. There is an insane amount of resistance to this wagon.

Also that gif was because you voted Flower again. At the very least go Luka. Lets not do the Flower fiasco again.

idk man

Get rid of flower and we get back to having a fun game

fine with luka too

RDK

Marvelous

It's a fiasco that only ends when she dies.

The game is completely stalled and at your mercy as the double voter otherwise since those other people aren't going to budge off flower and rightfully so given her behavior

It's not feasible and it has completely handicapped the entire game

The REASON lynches are stalling is because of the flower situation

Luka

Polarized Noob
Why do I have TMI you agreed with Whickers being V meaning clearly it's solvable
I also can come to conclusions that sound like a stretch (IE: Me having you as V two games ago)

Ultra

THE BEAR
It's a fiasco that only ends when she dies.

The game is completely stalled and at your mercy as the double voter otherwise since those other people aren't going to budge off flower and rightfully so given her behavior

It's not feasible and it has completely handicapped the entire game

The REASON lynches are stalling is because of the flower situation

this

fuji wants everyone to hold hands and sing kumbaya or some shit

need to just cut off the cancer at the source. Not like flower rolling indi is an every game problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back