• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Fuji I dunno what to say, I haven't retracted anything on Whicker. Will happily vote him to save my skin if I need to!
Why not campaign for a Whicker lynch then, so far all you did was try and lynch OLU which is like not about to happen with Psychics results. And argue with Ultra about it.

.guillo

Preeminent
Broskis, Im a spanish speaker and im alarmed that I understand more English than one sometimes, because i don't understand why you "wat" my clear cut posts unless you cant read English.
I mean I know my English is not at all perfect, but you can deduce it, it is not that bad.

The Orca

Antihero
I tend to believe Fuji here. Why out themselves and a partner when Cubey was gonna get lynched anyway, Cubey was the leading wagon. It does not make sense.
Cubey wasn't going to be lynched lol. You and Ratchet had it predetermined to though...wonder why

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Why is Psychic's result on OLU clearing for OLU?
Its not clearing but he was tracked visiting no one, so I wouldnt consider him as a lynch candidate for today or even further days. Even if we choose to ignore how his play so far has been very town like.

The Orca

Antihero
I assume you mean Jailer? I already went over this earlier, they're not contradicting at all.
Then why did you lynch Cubey again?
Watson and Tweet not aligned. I don't think scum associates with the other with so much conviction on day 1, they'd be very weary of it.

Has both Melkor and Aurelian in the PoE. Hmmm. This of course was before Aurelian response to Watson.

Points out that flavor is not alignment indicative. Which is good.

This is a very on the bench read on Whicker. Points out the sussy baka stuff and ends with flattery on the slow they sussing. Hmmm?

Nothing from Lethal there cannot be faked by scum so i dont understand the lenience tbh, could be TMI.

This is a very aggressive response to Aurelian's concern on Watson. I understand Aurelian's point of view more, first it was on Whicker, then on Aurelian himself. Watson stated this is how they operate and Aurelian didn't counter, which could mean it is true that they just hedge naturally. We'll see, scum who hedge slip in the progression.

Has Melkor, Polar Whicker in the scum pile. If Watson is scum, that could be a rule of three. I however like two of those placements.

This read on Polar is very towny and I found myself noticing Polar hyperfixating on Flower as well.

This is a justification for their read on Lethal. I still don't se it.

Let's see whom you scrutinize next.

This definitely unaligns Watson from Orca.

@Dr. Watson can you explain, if you remember it, what took you to finally have Whicker as the alternative to Flower's wagon on day 1?

This makes Watson and Fuji unaligned as well.

So not scum together out of the people still alive today.

Watson/Tweet
Watson/Polar
Watson/Orca
So im not scum with Watson?
You fools are throwing if you are town, killing Ratchet here.

Flowers flip indicates that scum was locked out of a skill that directly interacts with the jailer if i remember correctly.
Wow....

.guillo

Preeminent
Its not clearing but he was tracked visiting no one, so I wouldnt consider him as a lynch candidate for today or even further days. Even if we choose to ignore how his play so far has been very town like.
Why not, it just means they didn't carry the factional kill if they are scum, psychic's result does not mechanically clear them.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Broskis, Im a spanish speaker and im alarmed that I understand more English than one sometimes, because i don't understand why you "wat" my clear cut posts unless you cant read English.
I mean I know my English is not at all perfect, but you can deduce it, it is not that bad.

Your english is fine man, it's your logic thats questionable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back