• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.guillo

Preeminent
Unless Ratchet flips scum then i never said any of that, but i honestly doubt it.

I also believe Ultra has an agenda to lynch ratchet since day 1.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Why not? but I want to vote Luka too and there's still time
Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
If he's scum roleblocker/jailer it behooves us to get rid of him first, probably, hurts their capacity to stop role usage tonight

dw luka is probably with ratchet, we can go there right after
We stay on Ratchet but I just have things to say to Luka.

I'd be happy to vote these with you!

I don't think that was Guillos intent no matter what, it's probably just likely they were attempting to backread and calm you down. Regardless, yes; it should be dropped.

Nya~~
Guillo is probably town for that too. Don't think they're the type of player to do that as mafia.
@Luka Can you be clear on your positions on Guillo?

The Orca

Antihero
Stop the cap. Ratchet's not a poor wittle victim. He's like...I dunno probably top 5 players in the whole mafia universe. he's not letting me pull this shit on him if I'm wolf and he's town. Not so flaccidly
im-going-to-stop-you-right-there-stop.gif

And he pulled that crap D1 lmao

.guillo

Preeminent
Stop the cap. Ratchet's not a poor wittle victim. He's like...I dunno probably top 5 players in the whole mafia universe. he's not letting me pull this shit on him if I'm wolf and he's town. Not so flaccidly
i dont care, we are not gonna fear kill him eaither. Now you are just making excuses to kill our only protection left, I'm not gonna let you.

.guillo

Preeminent
I guess not letting you is a big claim considering I'm just vanilla, but if Ratchet flips town dude, i will lynch you if you dont get vigged, you will experience what a true tunnel is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back