• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
People oughta ISO Nibel, I very very loosely did that last night and IIRC he was kinda sus on Ratchet but much like myself never really acted on it

It's a short ISO, give it a look and tell me what you think

Yes, you Mr. Helpful Townie

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Cubey's posting is weirdge
Flower
Luka

Guillo
Ratchet

Cubey
RDK
Flower
The Orca
Ratchet

Null Line

Dr. Watson
Psylocke

Cubey
Further evolving reads.
Ratchet is probably town can't see them 5 posting as scum.
To much of an obligation to teamates
possible 3p
Consistently hard town reads Ratchet.
Nibel Guillo Tweet OLU Lethal Whicker
POE
OLU is his vote later.
Ratchet is probably town
Guillo I agree
No elaboration as to why Ratchet is town - why?
one in guillo / ultra
if olu mafia one in lethal / tweet / nibel
whicker probably v so want to remove that
one misclear?
Pushing Ultra

I don't know what you mean by this. My point being that if you think that two people are s/s you vote the person with the more votes rather than the smaller amount of votes. This actually just reads as attempting to polarize the town.
Suggesting Ultra is sowing discord among town - - compare it to what Ratchet was doing here. Misdirection, perhaps?
Only thing I do know is when pushing Ultra it gained no traction. Last ditch effort, maybe.

It's not why am I wolfy but everybodys pairing me with whicker so why not vote whicker first :v

Sowwy
Who do we kindly send to prison!

Vote lynch one last username
His OLU vote.
They're not L1 either so it doesn't matter
If they were L1 I probably would TBF

Genuinly I'll hammer then now lol, I did not know that since in my mind it didn't register that Ultra / Whicker were voting them
I know that I always hammer the Indie I'm not stupid at the very least
Stalling.
Bestie me not processing a vote on Flower by Ultra should not equate towards being "utterly useless"
You're CFDing me for nothing but paranoia
Further stalling.
Vote Lynch Flower
Tired
Expression of exhaustion for whatever fucking reason here

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
As do I. Her valiant sacrifice is what allowed us to back Ratchet into a corner. That petty with a prior didn’t stand a chance once we took out their little ally.
Despite what it may have looked like or seemed from flowers viewpoint or others. My push was only ever game related

If ratchet was town he was going to continue to protect her and let town to continue to die so that had to be stopped

If ratchet was scum as I believed, flower was siding with scum and that had to be stopped

It had the benefit of outing ratchet himself which was awesome

No matter how vindictive or entitled or wanting revenge or retribution, I let her attack me, verbally abuse me and trash me incessantly with very minimal push back.

I do hope others can see that (obviously her rage won't allow her to)

I felt I had to say this now bc its been brewing some.

Back to lynching scum

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Despite what it may have looked like or seemed from flowers viewpoint or others. My push was only ever game related

If ratchet was town he was going to continue to protect her and let town to continue to die so that had to be stopped

If ratchet was scum as I believed, flower was siding with scum and that had to be stopped

It had the benefit of outing ratchet himself which was awesome

No matter how vindictive or entitled or wanting revenge or retribution, I let her attack me, verbally abuse me and trash me incessantly with very minimal push back.

I do hope others can see that (obviously her rage won't allow her to)

I felt I had to say this now bc its been brewing some.

Back to lynching scum
Like I said to Orca I dont believe there was malicious intent behind it, but it was sad to see nonetheless. I didnt want her to go like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back