• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luka

Polarized Noob
Ultra
The Orca
Polar Bear
One Last Username
Fujishiro
Whicker

Chairman Nibel
Dr. Watson

Hans Tweetenberg
Luka
Lethal

This is basically where I'm at atm

Split should be roughly 7-1-3 here. Bottom pile should contain at least 2/3 scum imo

Indie could be in gray, possibly blue but I don't see it. Unless the other indi is pro town or something. Don't feel like Ekko goes that route though
agree on everything but me

Luka

Polarized Noob
By the way, here's my foolproof case on Luka

You see Ratchet lynched. Flip mafia. Look at all those POWERFUL reactions to a well earned lynch

And then, sitting there hours after it happened. A little measly meagre thumbs up. That thumbs up says everything. It says "I am not happy about this, but I must pretend to be. I must persevere and smile through the pain!"
:3

Luka

Polarized Noob
So Luka
One in Nibel/Lethal probably
??? probably someone who bussed ratchet

sus
See the problem is it isn't even me! I'm as confused as you are!
The solution I have come to within 3 microseconds of thought is that theirs one in OLU / Whicker and Ratchet was distancing which I think is fairly servicable. A simple question to you; why aren't you dead?

The Orca

Antihero
I cant quote you Orca lol, so youre saying he thought there was another vig that would off Flower for town? Wouldnt that give Mafia the reward anyways.
In some manner claiming vig is what I thought but TBD until he did. The reward is imaginary until seen imo

Either way he is a killer with the claimed kills I thought he would have. Unless a SK or another vig comes forward it is most likely he is the vig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back