• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
What was your read on ratchet again
This is between me and my child okay

I had him as town, but not lock it down and run with it town
I didn't find noticeable scum characteristics until the phase he was lynched and that's only foresight, and unfortunately, I wasn't able to prod and poke the slot while it was going under while at work
So maybe I'm just being a hero here actually

Ultra

THE BEAR
This is between me and my child okay

I had him as town, but not lock it down and run with it town
I didn't find noticeable scum characteristics until the phase he was lynched and that's only foresight, and unfortunately, I wasn't able to prod and poke the slot while it was going under while at work
So maybe I'm just being a hero here actually

Hm

Well

1) If you were also town reading Ratchet that's not really all that much of a gotchya

2) Can you show me where Luka is suspecting me?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
That hammer?

If there is a tomorrow lynch Ultra, vig shouldn't shoot as they probably counter it. Consider my above POe please
Okay I do have one teeny question in that what would the logic be in pushing a very widely town read slot after it failed fantastically

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
one in guillo / ultra
if olu mafia one in lethal / tweet / nibel
whicker probably v so want to remove that
one misclear?

Bestie me not processing a vote on Flower by Ultra should not equate towards being "utterly useless"
You're CFDing me for nothing but paranoia

If I remove the people I town + Watson probably this is the POE which is a fine POE, or should be a fine POE by your metric. Would you like to suggest a vote in here?
If their is a scum in the active players it's Ultra but IMHO pushing Whicker might just be genuine? Hard to tell

See the problem is it isn't even me! I'm as confused as you are!
The solution I have come to within 3 microseconds of thought is that theirs one in OLU / Whicker and Ratchet was distancing which I think is fairly servicable. A simple question to you; why aren't you dead?
He's taken you out of POE since, however, and unless I'm misinterpreting you these feel like attempts to subtly push you

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Slots that have been neglected tremendously seems to be just Nibel, he's kind of scuttled in and out as per usual

Yo chairman Mao, are you still having issues with power outages?
If no, give us a reads list dollface

The last one you gave us was unimpressive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back