• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Nibel

Breath of the Wild
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
He/Him
And why were you so averse to claiming if you're a VT

You fucked up didn't you
I just think you're taking the thing too much seriously, I just didn't want to claim the bald guy. The hammer is 6 and two people voted for me directly, so I wouldn't wait too much before revealing the real thing

Ultra

THE BEAR
I just think you're taking the thing too much seriously, I just didn't want to claim the bald guy. The hammer is 6 and two people voted for me directly, so I wouldn't wait too much before revealing the real thing

You're dumb as a box of rocks

Again I ask you, what are you trying to be coy about if you don't even have a role

Day 4 Vote Count 4

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 4 - Vote Count 4

Votes:
Whicker ->
Luka > Lethal
Fuji -> Luka > Unvote
OLU -> Lethal > Unvote
Lethal -> Tweet > Lethal > Unvote > Luka
Polar -> Lethal > Unvote
Orca -> Fuji > Unvote
Ultra -> Lethal > Luka > Nibel > Unvote
Tweet -> Whicker
Luka -> Watson > Nibel
Watson -> Nibel

Count:
Luka =
2 (Lethal)
Nibel = 1 (Luka, Watson)
Lethal = 1 (Whicker)
Whicker = 1 (Tweet)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.

With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

A little more than 18 hours is left.

Day 4 ends in - Countdown

Last edited:

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
It's the character's name that I altered, it just was a joke about the fact the guy is bald
Nibel how much attention have you paid to this game in all
The last thing we need is Chairman Seinfeld

What made you feel you should fuck around with it while you have largely been suspected throughout the thread and remained an enigma?

Given your track record I'd say it's a 50/50 shot you're dicking around with no real awareness vs massively botching your claim

Like what's the allure to trolling here, why do you assume that Ultra and the rest of us would know you were doing some tongue in cheek reference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back