• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
It is an obvious soft to me, I dont get why you are so concerned about people not full claiming, it is not optimal to full claim on day 1.

I disagree, i think that the vote against you make sense from a townie being shaded for her soft claim, she voted you because you said this:
From her point of view, she is telling the truth about her partial claim, while you are out there trying to discredit it with mock claim.

Show me the fake cases.

How is that playing like crap? She has no obligation to share her role with any of us on day 1. For all we know it could be fake and she is trying to bait the night kill, or she could be an important PR and is trying to pass it off as not a threat to scum until night 4, and yes, she could be scum bidding for time but I can think of better ways to do it, such as shutting the hell up about a subject that is gonna attract a lot of attention to herself and do something else.

These two contradict each other.

I don't see that as bargaining, if she is a town PR that self resolves on a specific night, it is imperative that we know when it is supposed to happen and she is giving us assurance that IF she does not self resolve by then, we can kill her.

What about them?

Show me.

What's the problem with it, this is a game where that can happen.

If true, this is just hypocrisy. Is it alignment indicative for her?

So instead of dipping out, she comeback and posts more content and that is somehow playing like crap?

Do you mean clumsy? why?

Who is Ultra?

A policy yeet, yah i disagree with that, our job is to lynch scum, not to yeet annoying town. If she cant handle the slot, there is always an ignore button, I hope there is one.
You don't seem to comprehend the reasoning but still try to defend her at all costs...interesting

.guillo

Preeminent
You don't seem to comprehend the reasoning but still try to defend her at all costs...interesting
I comprehend enough and I believe you are confbiased against Flower. The way I see it, she called you obnoxious, you didn't like it and now you are unleashing a full vendetta against her. None of the things you have stated are indicative that she is scum, and waiting to see what the fake cases are to see if I can finally understand where you are coming from.

The Orca

Antihero
I comprehend enough and I believe you are confbiased against Flower. The way I see it, she called you obnoxious, you didn't like it and now you are unleashing a full vendetta against her. None of the things you have stated are indicative that she is scum, and waiting to see what the fake cases are to see if I can finally understand where you are coming from.
To you sure. I don't play as you

.guillo

Preeminent
Doing that soft BS counterclaim is more likely scum not wanting to step all out into a counterclaim
And this is clear proof that you already know what exact post ratchet was soft claiming because you know it was a soft claim not a full claim, so why bug flower about not answering a question that you know the answer to, and not try to cooperate by answering Flower's question?

The Orca

Antihero
And this is clear proof that you already know what exact post ratchet was soft claiming because you know it was a soft claim not a full claim, so why bug flower about not answering a question that you know the answer to, and not try to cooperate by answering Flower's question?
Are you reading?

.guillo

Preeminent
To you sure. I don't play as you
Does not matter, all I have seen are massive amounts of stretching from your part to attack her, none of your arguments so far point to her as being scum, IF she is scum, is not for any of those reasons, except maybe the "fake cases", if she is faking cases, i would like to see them because that would be an indicative that she is in fact scum.

So, where are the fake cases you are accusing Flower of?

.guillo

Preeminent
🚨

She missed taking her peacocking pills on time

Holy hell

Vote flower
I think Pola Bear has high scum equity with Cubey if Cubey he is scum. This slot is supporting a clearly confbiased townie to vote out Flower, all while Cubey is the highest suspect.

The Orca

Antihero
Absolute worst vote i have seen is Melkor. Ugly. Performance with no conviction behind it imo. I dont think he really wants to vote me. Probably a place holder for scum to move later or just an easy vote and dip lol

Dislike his take on Orca tho because so far all Orca did was shade somebody who is by all means confirmed and push Melkor out of OMGUS.

You lack understanding based on reading. How in any way are my thoughts on Melkor OMGUS and who is confirmed lmao. When you put words together you forget they need to have meaning

Now that's what you call a OMGUS vote. No thought, reasoning, context, critical thinking. Just a bad vote on someone because you are getting ran circles around
Her "reasons" and "thoughts" don't match her words. Fake as shit imo. She also avoids answering once again. What is that like 4 times already

The Orca

Antihero
Are you? Answer the question? or are you gonna ignore my questions, cause you know, as per your logic, that would be playing like crap.
The long post, yeah I'm ignoring because it would take so long to catch you up on the issues at hand to then explain and answer those posts and most again make no sense

The Orca

Antihero
Does not matter, all I have seen are massive amounts of stretching from your part to attack her, none of your arguments so far point to her as being scum, IF she is scum, is not for any of those reasons, except maybe the "fake cases", if she is faking cases, i would like to see them because that would be an indicative that she is in fact scum.

So, where are the fake cases you are accusing Flower of?
I'll fix this for you

IN YOUR OPINION

I catch people my own way

.guillo

Preeminent
Dislike his take on Orca tho because so far all Orca did was shade somebody who is by all means confirmed

@Flower I agree to give you time to self resolve as long as you also contribute to find scum, but let me make it clear to you

You are not confirmed town UNTIL you self resolve or someone mechanically clears you.

.guillo

Preeminent
Absolute worst vote i have seen is Melkor. Ugly. Performance with no conviction behind it imo. I dont think he really wants to vote me. Probably a place holder for scum to move later or just an easy vote and dip lol
I'm sorry Orca but I do agree that this right here looks like OMGUS after Melkar voted you. Do you believe yourself as an easy vote to go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back