• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
So what some of us were telling guillo at the beginning about hosts using super over powered, ultra-cleared (pun intended), no way to lose SK was true, imagine that lmao

GG everyone

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Thanks for the game @Emil

dead and mafia chats plz
so since u were wondering, mafia did shoot u a total of 4 times, 3 done with watson who u gained immunity to

your win will likely get discredited and your role will be branded as overpowered for that ability. mafia are not very happy about it despite having tools to work around it

that aside, im not very happy at how the early game went with all the AtE. i hope something can be written in the global rules about that

i have not assigned awards yet, but MVP/HMs wud be among these players - orca, ultra, fuji, RDK. i'll let the community decide

The Orca

Antihero
(Passive) Investigation Immunity - You will scan as Albuquerque aligned to alignment investigations and as your suggested fake claim to any form of role/ability investigations in nights where you do not attempt to kill.

(Passive) 1x Bulletproof - You will survive the first otherwise successful regular attempt at taking your life. You will not be informed if this passive is consumed.

Serial Killer - Once per night, you can target a player and regular kill them. You will automatically win the game if you are among the last 2 players alive, regardless of who the other player is or their respective alignment, role, or voting power.

(Passive) Ruthless - You are a very cunning person, capable of achieving what you want by any means. If you fail to kill a player, regardless of the reason, the next time you attempt to kill that same player, your kill will become a guaranteed kill, incapable of failure or tampering.

2x Quid-Pro-Quo Motivator - Once per night, you can target a player and cook a Los Pollos Hermanos meal for them, refunding an expended shot of theirs. If they expended multiple x-shot abilities, you will refund the one with the highest original number of shots. Regular negative actions from players that you successfully motivate will fail on you for the rest of the game, unbeknownst to them. Players are only informed of receiving this buff upon a successful refill.

(Passive) Salamanca Rat - You have taken interest in Nacho Varga who hates the Salamanca Family almost as much as you do. Should you attempt to kill Nacho, you will instead forcefully recruit him to join your cause, replacing his win condition with a copy of yours, and initiating a private chat with him. This will carry a public announcement saying: "A player's win condition has been updated". Upon joining you, Nacho does not gain a factional kill, nor can he use and/or inherit any of your abilities.

Win Con - Eliminate everyone.
Speechless lmao

Ultra

THE BEAR
so since u were wondering, mafia did shoot u a total of 4 times, 3 done with watson who u gained immunity to

your win will likely get discredited and your role will be branded as overpowered for that ability. mafia are not very happy about it despite having tools to work around it

that aside, im not very happy at how the early game went with all the AtE. i hope something can be written in the global rules about that

i have not assigned awards yet, but MVP/HMs wud be among these players - orca, ultra, fuji, RDK. i'll let the community decide

:whathekong:whathekong:whathekong

Polar played better than Orca easily. Fuji subbed out

Emil

V.I.P. Member
But he didn't check me because he suspected me, he checked me because he would always check me cuz he's a coward lol
well, he checked gram technically. u had no posts when he copped u. u had barely subbed in

RDK

Marvelous

Polar should be there over Orca and sub outs aren't eligible for awards since they aren't eligible for wins/losses

Sigismund

I'd say between RDK and Polar

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Polar should be there over Orca and sub outs aren't eligible for awards since they aren't eligible for wins/losses
oh right the issue with subs, then replace fuji with polar

@Fujishiro u gotta stop subbing out and cucking ur rewards lmao

RDK

Marvelous
But he didn't check me because he suspected me, he checked me because he would always check me cuz he's a coward lol
100% this

Checking players that are inactive and barely readable should be priority

Not checking players that you're scared are too good for you to read them

Sets such a bad precedent too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back