• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Especially not since I'm Hunted and had to be secretive until you went all ape on me and angled for the Execute.

RDK

Marvelous
You have no basis for your push on me, you just want me gone. Meanwhile those who actually know my Indie meta don't (except RDK, but he always spites me and can be ignored in that regard). I'm not lying about a thing here. Pushing me is the dumbest shit you can do if you're Town.
Err?

I'm voting cubey and said everyone should just ignore you until lylo lol

.guillo

Preeminent
@Fujishiro stop playing like a wet noodle and solve the game so the scum team will be in shambles and can‘t afford killing me.
Flower can you take a step back and comeback later? You are flooding the thread with posts we simply can't take at face value anymore, also if it was true that you won with town, why are you trying to negotiate with scum?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Err?

I'm voting cubey and said everyone should just ignore you until lylo lol
You're advocating for my kill which is fucking both me and Town over. If you're Town you should want to keep me alive until Night 4, at least.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Flower can you take a step back and comeback later? You are flooding the thread with posts we simply can't take at face value anymore, also if it was true that you won with town, why are you trying to negotiate with scum?
I'm trying to survive until Night 4 here.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Also I'm not stepping back. You're free to put me on Ignore if you don't wanna read my posts, but I will defend myself.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
You never played with Indie Flower, so you have no idea about my meta. But it's okay, you're just scum trying to get that reward.
This is another point I wanted to raise toward I think whatever Orca brought up?
Literally the reason as to why her current play isn't lining up with her historical town play is /because/ she's indie.

Let me present you with a theoretical:
There is no logical reason for her to make a cacophonus outburst because as scum it only draws unnecessary attention to one's self. If you're basing it off as "well, she can get away with it so that's why she needs to get in the bin" ask yourself whether it makes sense any scum team would allow this. This only really works if it's 1) a stronger scum team with atleast one expert manipulator 2) they are confident in their ability to take the heat off her from the getgo.
Why do this???
It's far too convuluted as a strategem when there are far more efficient ways to secure a thread position for her if she were scum.
She's indie.
She's openly scum siding out of self-pres which makes sense from an indie POV generally, too. Not really a fan of the begging and pleading being so utterly transparent, mind you, but everything else checks out.

At this point, forcing a lynch on Flower over other candidates is just hypertunneling, not on anything based on logic or concern over the slot being detrimental.

RDK

Marvelous
You're advocating for my kill which is fucking both me and Town over. If you're Town you should want to keep me alive until Night 4, at least.
Why? Because you'll throw a tantrum otherwise.

As I said, not my fault you outed yourself as nontown day 1

Im not advocating anything, I said you should just be ignored and I Couldn't care less what happens to you

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Flower

Cubey or Ratchet

Luka

Chairman Nibel
One Last Username
Aurelian

Psychic
Lord Melkor
Grammaton

Fujishiro

Lethal
Whicker

Dr. Watson
guillo

Hans Tweetenberg
RDK
Ratchet or Cubey

The Orca

Polar Bear

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Why? Because you'll throw a tantrum otherwise.

As I said, not my fault you outed yourself as nontown day 1

Im not advocating anything, I said you should just be ignored and I Couldn't care less what happens to you
You seem to ignore the fact that getting killed powers up scum. If you're Town it's not only me who's gonna get fucked by this. So you should want to protect me.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Polar talked himself into a corner, you hate to see it. Can't even find a reply to me.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Also I'm not stepping back. You're free to put me on Ignore if you don't wanna read my posts, but I will defend myself.
Stop doing this fucking shit

This goes for anyone:
It fucks up the integrity of the game and leaves you (and anyone else ignoring people) without context when solving. Man up. If other's posts make you explode in a paroxyism of outrage just step the fuck back and gloss over the posts or go touch grass. Step away from the fucking screen and take a breather, I do not care. Enough threats of putting people on ignore or encouraging others to place (proverbial) you on ignore.

If someone is legitimately upsetting you and you've ignored someone prior to the game, that's different and more personal and understandable. Otherwise, e fucking nough.

The Orca

Antihero
Flower

Cubey or Ratchet

Luka

Chairman Nibel
One Last Username
Aurelian

Psychic
Lord Melkor
Grammaton

Fujishiro