• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.guillo

Preeminent
Meta question to everyone, in what medium does scum their chat? Here in a private thread or on discord?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Private thread, despite it being terrible lol
Not a thread. A private conversation via PM. Guillo is used to MU where they actually use private threads on the forum only the host and scum team can see. Don’t confuse him.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Independent of cubey, ratchet coming out with that feels similar to Orca in one of those prior games where he claimed early.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Not a thread. A private conversation via PM. Guillo is used to MU where they actually use private threads on the forum only the host and scum team can see. Don’t confuse him.
Lol. I just call that a thread, but yes its a private convo, you are correct

.guillo

Preeminent
Let's not confuse him like some of you did with me lol......

There have been a few hosts to somehow get bastard-like, cousin, brother-mother, sister adjacent roles/abilities/effects into a couple of games.

Don't know how they were approved. But, there have been a couple

But yeah for the most part nothing like that
Ok could there be roles that make you or someone else appear as the opposite alignment in ranked normal games?

Such as Godfather, Framer, District Lawyer, Miller etc.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Ok could there be roles that make you or someone else appear as the opposite alignment in ranked normal games?

Such as Godfather, Framer, District Lawyer, Miller etc.
Yes. And if there are Millers they are required to claim in the first post they make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back