• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Nah. Orca did it as town recently (maybe his first game back) and my exact though was "he ain't gonna lock himself into a claim so early on d1, he must be town"

Feeling is similar for ratchet here
The Commuter thing in Rugrat‘s game?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Cubey is scum.

First, we know that scum have safe claims as mentioned by the host in the OP and yet Cubey is willing to throw a townread there knowing that flavor claiming is not alignment indicative and even though Cubey has shown some alleged doubts about flower.
So he's scum for not reading the OP?

Don't you think that him being scum with a safe/fake claim would make him more aware that that's not worth a town read on anyone?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Polar also looks fine so far. Don‘t see why scum would just shade my claim, especially not scum Polar who is usually much more of a coward and rather buddies me.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I like guillo so far. They've given lots of positions and haven't been afraid to be fluid with them. Flower will be fine, she's not going to claim self resolving night 4 as scum, though I do think there is going to be more to it than that. Don't think Ekko would add a role that just dies after 4 cycles, so I'll be expecting an explanation from Flower down the line.

I've never seen Cubey react this emotionally to suspicion. In totality I'd say that looks worse for them because as town they usually don't care about the game, happy to support that direction.

Vote: Cubey

I'm null with Luka and Melkor, no read on them so far.
What position has Guillo been "fluid" about up to this point?

This post in general strikes me as trying to squeeze a lot of juice out of a very small lemon if you know what I mean

The Orca

Antihero
Absolute worst vote i have seen is Melkor. Ugly. Performance with no conviction behind it imo. I dont think he really wants to vote me. Probably a place holder for scum to move later or just an easy vote and dip lol

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Absolute worst vote i have seen is Melkor. Ugly. Performance with no conviction behind it imo. I dont think he really wants to vote me. Probably a place holder for scum to move later or just an easy vote and dip lol

No, i voted you because I did not like your entrance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back