• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
In that case, wouldn’t it be much wiser just to lynch you instead of scum killing you and getting a bonus?
That would also free “town” Ratchet wasting his protect on you when he could be protecting a strong townie.

Vote lynch Flower

This slot needs to be resolved today.
No as lynching me also gives them the reward, Sherlock.

I have to live whether you like it or not.

RDK

Marvelous
"He became one of Tuco Salamanca's most trusted enforcers and later became the lieutenant of both Hector and Lalo Salamanca. Against his will, Nacho later became an informant to Gustavo Fring after being blackmailed by him"

"Nacho had also become close friends to the powerful Cartel drug dealer Tuco Salamanca around this time, becoming one of his most trusted men. Nacho helped Tuco run his illegal operations in Albuquerque, New Mexico by serving as one of his enforcers, alongside Tuco's other enforcers Gonzo and No-Doze."
Mate I watched the show

They threaten his dad

He hates the Salamancas

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
They're literally not at all.

You're trying to find a way to sus me for saying Polar is wrong for suspecting Ratchet for his observation regarding the initial claim of Cubey.

What difference does it make if it's 2 shot or 10 shot. It's still a fair assumption for Ratchet to make that doctor and a jailkeeper won't both be town if hes x shot, no?

Wouldn't you make the same observation?
No lol, if the guy claims 1x Doctor - specifically 1x - and you also got something x-shot protective you shouldn't immediately go yeh this can't coexist with me. On the contrary, if you're x-shot and the other guy claims exactly 1x Doctor, there oughta be no reason for you to think your roles don't coexist

Flower

V.I.P. Member
How is a lynch a hunt? Doesn’t make sense to me.
It says eliminated. That includes lynch and night kills.

I. Don't. Fake. Indie.

You. Have. Evidence. I. Went. Nowhere. And. My. Story. Is. Accurate.

Do I have to repeat it over and over?

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Also you're on a wagon with Polar, Orca and AM and (probably) Godfather Guillo (since he asked for a Lie Detect). Sad shit, Psychic.

The Orca

Antihero
It says eliminated. That includes lynch and night kills.

I. Don't. Fake. Indie.

You. Have. Evidence. I. Went. Nowhere. And. My. Story. Is. Accurate.

Do I have to repeat it over and over?
You went nowhere because Ratchet jailed you. You said you tried visiting Fuji lmao

Even in this post you are lying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back