• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Username

Distinguished
No as lynching me also gives them the reward, Sherlock.

I have to live whether you like it or not.
Scum gets a reward if they kill you and scum gets a rewards if we lynch you? Seems like they don’t get a reward if you get vigged but I’m willing to bet that you will say that they do.

What kind of broken survivor is this that you don’t get to die but still need to not die.

Your role doesn’t make any sense.

Ratchet protecting you doesn’t make any sense unless they got burned out by Pokémon
Also you're on a wagon with Polar, Orca and AM and (probably) Godfather Guillo (since he asked for a Lie Detect). Sad shit, Psychic.
kinda interesting that you knew psychic visited you and that you think .guillo is probably godfather.

You havnt established any reasons why they should (probably) be viewed that way.

I think that YOU are the one who is (probably, maybe, most likely until day 4) the Gidfather.

It explains why ratchet protected you and explains why you can’t really explain your broken petty with a prior role,

RDK

Marvelous
Nope. Every single game until she stops this.
This is a ranked game. If you want to play like a child, go to WorstGen. Not putting up with that shit here. I take ranked games seriously.
If you take it seriously then let's lynch scum, not someone that can townside that's being a spoiled brat

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Nope. Every single game until she stops this.
This is a ranked game. If you want to play like a child, go to WorstGen. Not putting up with that shit here. I take ranked games seriously.
Stop throwing, then, if you take them seriously.

Psychic

Yennefer
If you take it seriously then let's lynch scum, not someone that can townside that's being a spoiled brat
Flower is the spoiled brat. And OLU is right. I don’t trust her role and Ratchet protecting her is sus as fuck. Her slot needs to be resolved today.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Flower is the spoiled brat. And OLU is right. I don’t trust her role and Ratchet protecting her is sus as fuck. Her slot needs to be resolved today.
Now you're just looking for an excuse to not make yourself look like a thrower.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Frustrated Head GIF

This catfight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back