• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

One Last Username

Distinguished
If he really is post restricted it would be a big disservice to scum to have that attention and "potential" modkill
yea, not being modkill is quite a stress factor, but that's what i get for being a petty with a prior. Emil probably also has a backup plan for SK if i modkill myself on pupose.

Though I'm curious as to why you bring modkill in, because I don't think that I have mentioned that I can get modkilled if I break the petty with a prior restriction too often.

I wonder if Emil intentionally gave this role to me.

that fuckin petty with a prior.

Whicker

Degenerate
yea, not being modkill is quite a stress factor, but that's what i get for being a petty with a prior. Emil probably also has a backup plan for SK if i modkill myself on pupose.

Though I'm curious as to why you bring modkill in, because I don't think that I have mentioned that I can get modkilled if I break the petty with a prior restriction too often.

Uhhh what

The Orca

Antihero

That's usually the punishment (within reason) for failing the post restriction. If its not, why even have it

Whicker

Degenerate
Whicker did leave that long standing indy policy quickly to save Flower and lynch Cubey...possible he thought Cubey was mafia and it would clear him
Dude I’m in the same spot by playing well and using my move to rid the game of Lethal and have Nibel off himself lmao

One Last Username

Distinguished
And to say that that petty with a prior Ratchet thought that it was only a matter of posting just 4 words.

fuck......

This is an exhausting nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back