• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whicker

Degenerate
TFW you get sus’d for being over eager to lynch anyone and also sus’d for being hesitant to lynch someone. RIP

Whicker

Degenerate
Also I know most people don’t know this but I often used main characters as cover roles or narrators or otherwise. It’s not THAT strange IMO

Whicker

Degenerate
giphy.gif
Don't see why you would avoid it unless you were the indy along with Flower, this game

Ultra

THE BEAR
Also I know most people don’t know this but I often used main characters as cover roles or narrators or otherwise. It’s not THAT strange IMO

Thinking about this objectively with my experience with Ekko as a host I would put the probability of him not including Saul in here as about 1%. He's the most interesting character in the setting. Also if he was a fake/cover role it probably would have been either claimed or flipped

Ultra

THE BEAR
Maybe 99% is a bit generous, I think I would put it at about 90% or so. He has to be among living players or was Melkor's role that was janitored. The former would be weird since scum would almost certainly try and claim the main character tho.

Technically there's nothing that says he should or shouldn't be here @Whicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back