• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whicker

Degenerate
petty with a prior said that the last indi doesnt have to be a serial killer,
and I thought that the phase was about to end soon. Ive been torn between you and tweet.
Dude.

So there’s two people you suspect. One with a proven kill and one without. You don’t know if there’s SK or other indie. You are 50/50. You kill the one with the kill first so they can’t end the game. We’d go in tomorrow with two lynches instead of one if were wrong on tweet but fucking no you fucked up you petty with a prior

Whicker

Degenerate
Make your case and choice. Quit flipping back and forth...go
Dude I really have nothing to say to you. Ultra and I have been talking all day about this but you’re more willing to go off hunch than anything we say. Once I flip you can go back and read my posts today if you actually care but you probably don’t

Whicker

Degenerate
@Whicker

You have a chance right here...who and why?
Dude idk how many times I’ve said but I think it’s OLU especially with how he hammered me. The only thing clearing him is a post restriction which could be fake or could be given to indie since apparently they don’t like it on town here. Bill Oakley is a cover role for Jimmy who makes perfect sense for indie and hasn’t yet been revealed in the game. Otherwise dude there isn’t a case on why he’s scum because he’s fucking indie which is why they’re bad for the game. I think Tweet is vig because he’s made kills that are all town oriented. Idk how many fucking times I’ve said these things but according to you I’ve done nothing so you can just go lose tomorrow and I’ll at least be happy that you lose because of your own fuck up in voting me

Day 7 Final Vote Count New

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 7 - Final Vote Count

Votes:
Ultra ->
Tweet > Unvote > OLU
Whicker -> OLU > Tweet
Tweet -> Whicker
Orca -> Whicker
OLU -> Whicker

Count:
Whicker = 3
(Tweet, Orca, OLU)
OLU = 1 (Ultra)
Tweet = 1 (Whicker)

Day 7 has ended, Whicker will be lynched.

Day 7 End New

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Day 7 End - FIVE-O

@Whicker was lynched!

Dr. Caldera
2x Even-Night Busdriver

Better-Call-Saul-Dr.-Caldera.jpg

Congratulations, you are Dr. Caldera, Albuquerque aligned! A veterinarian and a criminal with deep secret connection to the crime industry. You facilitate exchange of illegal services among clients by providing illegal contacts, enabling criminal networking such as offering Mike Ehrmantraut as a bodyguard to Daniel Wormald, and Huell Babineaux as a pickpocket for Jimmy McGill...

In this game, you have the following role(s):

2x Even-Night Busdriver - Once per even night, you can target 2 players and regular busdrive them, deflecting actions from the first player to the second and vice versa. Cannot self-target.

Win Con - Eliminate all threats to town.

==========

Night 7 has started!

Night 7 will end in a little less than 16 hours or when all actions are bolded.

Countdown

Living players [4/19]:
1. @The Orca
2. @Hans Tweetenberg
3. @One Last Username
4. @Grammaton @Ultra

Dead players [15/19]:
1. @Cubey - Everett Acker - 1x Seraph Knight - Lynched Day 1
2. @Aurelian - Paige Novick - Vanilla Town - Died Night 1
3. @Lord Melkor - ??? - ??? - Died Night 1
4. @Flower - Nacho Varga - Survivor; Alert; 3x Messager; 1x Suicide; Deep in the Game - Lynched Day 2
5. @RDK - Kaylee Ehrmantraut - Vanilla Town - Died Night 2
6. @Ratchet - Tuco Salamanca - 4x Unrestricted Jailkeer; 1x Strongman - Lynched Day 3
7. @Psychic - Marshall Dixon - 3x Tracker - Died Night 3
8. @.guillo - Kim Wexler - Vanilla Town - Died Night 3
9. @Luka - Werner Ziegler - Vanilla Town - Lynched Day 4
10. @Lethal - Marco Pastrnak - 1x Vote Stealer - Died Night 4
11. @Fujishiro @Sigismund - Marco and Leonel Salamanca - Double Voter; 1x Janitor - Lynched Day 5
12. @Dr. Watson - Lalo Salamanca - 4x Rolecop; 1x Salamanca Blood; 1x Ninja - Lynched Day 6
13. @Polar Bear - Mrs. Nguyen - Vanilla Town - Died Night 6
14. @Chairman Nibel - Hector Salamanca - Godfather; Crippled; 2x Framer/Lawyer; 1x The Cartel - Died Night 6
15. @Whicker - Dr. Caldera - 2x Even-Night Busdriver - Lynched Day 7

Last edited:
Night 7 End New

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Night 7 End - Axe and Grind

@The Orca has died tonight!

Tim Roberts
3x Alignment Cop

Y7SLlSN.png

Congratulations, you are Tim Roberts, Albuquerque aligned! A homicide investigator from the Albuquerque Police Department and a future colleague of Hank Schrader. You have taken lead over the Fred Whalen murder investigation and with the help of a witness, were able to apprehend Lalo Salamanca as a lead suspect. Despite not succeeding to keep Lalo in prison for long, you are looking to fight crime and make your name known all across town as you transition into the Breaking Bad universe...

In this game, you have the following role(s):

3x Alignment Cop - Once per night, you can target a player and learn their specific alignment.

Win Con - Eliminate all threats to town.

=========

Day 8 has started!

With 3 alive, it takes 2 votes to achieve majority.

Today is LYLO. Town must eliminate correctly to win. Votes are not locked upon being casted.

Day 8 ends in a little less than 24 hours

Countdown

Living players [3/19]:
1. @Hans Tweetenberg
2. @One Last Username
3. @Grammaton @Ultra

Dead players [16/19]:
1. @Cubey - Everett Acker - 1x Seraph Knight - Lynched Day 1
2. @Aurelian - Paige Novick - Vanilla Town - Died Night 1
3. @Lord Melkor - ??? - ??? - Died Night 1
4. @Flower - Nacho Varga - Survivor; Alert; 3x Messager; 1x Suicide; Deep in the Game - Lynched Day 2
5. @RDK - Kaylee Ehrmantraut - Vanilla Town - Died Night 2
6. @Ratchet - Tuco Salamanca - 4x Unrestricted Jailkeer; 1x Strongman - Lynched Day 3
7. @Psychic - Marshall Dixon - 3x Tracker - Died Night 3
8. @.guillo - Kim Wexler - Vanilla Town - Died Night 3
9. @Luka - Werner Ziegler - Vanilla Town - Lynched Day 4
10. @Lethal - Marco Pastrnak - 1x Vote Stealer - Died Night 4
11. @Fujishiro @Sigismund - Marco and Leonel Salamanca - Double Voter; 1x Janitor - Lynched Day 5
12. @Dr. Watson - Lalo Salamanca - 4x Rolecop; 1x Salamanca Blood; 1x Ninja - Lynched Day 6
13. @Polar Bear - Mrs. Nguyen - Vanilla Town - Died Night 6
14. @Chairman Nibel - Hector Salamanca - Godfather; Crippled; 2x Framer/Lawyer; 1x The Cartel - Died Night 6
15. @Whicker - Dr. Caldera - 2x Even-Night Busdriver - Lynched Day 7
16. @The Orca - Tim Roberts - 3x Alignment Cop - Died Night 7

One Last Username

Distinguished
I'm in LYLO with 2 sussy bakas. I better call Saul
My role is game breaking you petty with a prior.

I can get myself mod killed and it’s gonna be a 1-1.

But you were also quick to respond to the opening post.

There’s only one person who kills. But with all of the other roles having shots, the vig seems to be able to shoot every night.

Something is off here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back