• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
My role is game breaking you petty with a prior.

I can get myself mod killed and it’s gonna be a 1-1.

But you were also quick to respond to the opening post.

There’s only one person who kills. But with all of the other roles having shots, the vig seems to be able to shoot every night.

Something is off here.

So I think the biggest question mark here is that if it isn't tweet, then the only kills not accounted for came day 7 into the game. Which doesn't make any sense

Ultra

THE BEAR
Can y'all quit voting Flower plx

I got a feeling she's gonna die tonight anyway

I'd rather lynch nobody than lynch Flower

Legacy reads he says after voting to lynch Flower

As if anyone is gonna kill you

The reason I said I think Flower dies n2 is that I've been operating under the assumption that there's also an even night Vig around and chances are they're one of the people not in favor of Flower so they would have simply disposed of her n2

I know Whicker's in dead chat asking me to just vote OLU here but I really can't get over Tweet's defense of Flower here.

If it's OLU then he was tearing into Flower like a rabid dog which I find harder to reconcile with that tidbit from Flower's role

Ultra

THE BEAR
In contrast voting for Flower was basically all OLU was doing Day 1 and Day 2 so he would probably have to have some motivation or part of his wincon in doing that

(Passive) Deep in the Game - A certain person has taken interest in your shared hatred of the Salamanca Family. Should a specific interaction transpire, your win condition will be updated. This will carry a public announcement saying: "A player's win condition has been updated". You may not activate Suicide if this passive is triggered.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I also don't expect Town Tweet to just weakly safeguard her like that, even if he thought it was the correct thing to do he'd probably acknowledge she needs to put a pipe in it

One Last Username

Distinguished
I detailed exactly why I wanted that petty with a prior Flower gone from the start though.

Can’t trust an indie survivor specifically because of the situation where we are in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back