• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
@Sigismund
@Fujishiro
@Dr. Watson
@Chairman Nibel

You guys did a lot of crying about my role and I get that's a bit annoying (especially with Nibel's arbitrary restriction, that shouldn't be there)

But you guys realize you were 4 votes with 9 majority

Literally all you had to do was find a single vote off wagon to win. Like convince a single member of town to vote for someone.

You just camped in scum chat and conceded with 3 members left? Why

:whathekong

Ultra

THE BEAR
Also don't waste your strongman on a vanilla townie or make it your sole purpose to kill the SK if you're close to parity, this was a kingmaker game state

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
This is such cowardly shit
no, im letting the players judge from their uninformed PoV who they think played good during the game

from my PoV it's

MVP - ultra

HMs - RDK, Polar, Orca

RDK

Marvelous
no, im letting the players judge from their uninformed PoV who they think played good during the game

from my PoV it's

MVP - ultra

HMs - RDK, Polar, Orca
Well I was vanilla and got strongmanned so what do you think

Ultra

THE BEAR

from my PoV it's

MVP - ultra

HMs - RDK, Polar, Orca

If I can offer some advice kekko, you're the host. Make your own calls when someone is breaking the rules, and make your own rewards list.

Ratchet

@Sigismund
@Fujishiro
@Dr. Watson
@Chairman Nibel

You guys did a lot of crying about my role and I get that's a bit annoying (especially with Nibel's arbitrary restriction, that shouldn't be there)

Literally all you had to do was find a single vote off wagon to win. Like convince a single member of town to vote for someone.

Your role was egregiously bad Ultra, you were allowed to basically just play for town with 0 consequence. I think it was worse than the Magic role. I say this not to discredit, but to defend the complaints from the above players.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
If I can offer some advice kekko, you're the host. Make your own calls when someone is breaking the rules, and make your own rewards list.
rules yes, but awards. there can be 2 lists. mine and the community's

if they match then we're good to go

as for rules, if ur talking about the ATE thing, i want this addressed with section heads or whatever after the game ends. i was considering modlynching flower but she got yeeted anyway

would u say whicker ATE'ed his way out of lynch and shud have been modlynched?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Your role was egregiously bad Ultra, you were allowed to basically just play for town with 0 consequence. I think it was worse than the Magic role. I say this not to discredit, but to defend the complaints from the above players.

I had to still make the correct choice in who to refill for the effect to apply

You thought Flower designing a double bulletproof SK was fair game so meh. I think I had quite a bit of utility so I won't argue I was weak or anything.

But Magic could just protect himself infinitely for free and had the sole protective claim in the game so you're definitely smoking crack with that one

Ultra

THE BEAR
rules yes, but awards. there can be 2 lists. mine and the community's

if they match then we're good to go

as for rules, if ur talking about the ATE thing, i want this addressed with section heads or whatever after the game ends. i was considering modlynching flower but she got yeeted anyway

would u say whicker ATE'ed his way out of lynch and shud have been modlynched?

ATE is gray area. That applies to Whicker and possibly even Flower in my estimation (as noxious and pathetic as that was)

What Lethal did was straight up against the rules though, that shouldn't have even been a question

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
@Sigismund
@Fujishiro
@Dr. Watson
@Chairman Nibel

Idc about your role

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back