• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
He's fr

You're just dismissing any criticism and gripes because you're convinced none of it was flawed

The theoreticals don't matter in this.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
He's fr

You're just dismissing any criticism and gripes because you're convinced none of it was flawed

The theoreticals don't matter in this.
im not watson, there is also the possibility that one mafia gets lynched day 1, then tweet kills a mafia, ultra kills a mafia, and last mafia gets lynched day 2. it's also possible, just extremely unlikely

u dont judge balance of the game based on the extremely unlikely probability, specially when you do have some degree of control to shift the probability in ur favor, i.e better threadplay or night actions

do you wanna know why ultra used his ability on you for instance? its because tweet killed aurelian, making ultra think u r the vig. how likely is this to happen in a game u think? if u run the same setup 20 times with different ppl, how likely do u think the serial wins?

Ultra

THE BEAR
im not watson, there is also the possibility that one mafia gets lynched day 1, then tweet kills a mafia, ultra kills a mafia, and last mafia gets lynched day 2. it's also possible, just extremely unlikely

u dont judge balance of the game based on the extremely unlikely probability, specially when you do have some degree of control to shift the probability in ur favor, i.e better threadplay or night actions

do you wanna know why ultra used his ability on you for instance? its because tweet killed aurelian, making ultra think u r the vig. how likely is this to happen in a game u think? if u run the same setup 20 times with different ppl, how likely do u think the serial wins?

honest feedback, there should be some sort of limitation to the infinite block, that's not really negotiable even though yeah in practice it's usually not going to be completely debilitating 9/10 times

Ratchet

How you muppet lmao
Your role rewarded abstaining like his, which makes it hard to catch mechanically. It has a refill action with a hidden side effect, which helps to clear you as the hidden effect isn't tangible. You have Iron which dissuaded scum from shooting you more than once, and the aforementioned side effect gave you extra iron essentially, coupled with one scum member not being able to kill anyone until they're the last alive.

I strongly doubt if someone like OLU fell into a win with this role you would be here defending it, so not really interested in continuing this.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Your role rewarded abstaining like his, which makes it hard to catch mechanically. It has a refill action with a hidden side effect, which helps to clear you as the hidden effect isn't tangible. You have Iron which dissuaded scum from shooting you more than once, and the aforementioned side effect gave you extra iron essentially, coupled with one scum member not being able to kill anyone until they're the last alive.

I strongly doubt if someone like OLU fell into a win with this role you would be here defending it, so not really interested in continuing this.

Magic was literally invulnerable with 0 limitation on his amount of protections, that's why your 1-1 here doesn't actually make sense, because I was only invulnerable under specific circumstances which would have been met had it not been for Whicker deciding to protect me.

Ratchet

Magic was literally invulnerable with 0 limitation on his amount of protections, that's why your 1-1 here doesn't actually make sense, because I was only invulnerable under specific circumstances which would have been met had it not been for Whicker deciding to protect me.
Yes you had even more than just invulnerability. Which I just outlined. If my previous post isn't enough reasoning to satisfy your position then nothing will be.

Ratchet

Not sure how Whicker protecting you means anything either because after Sig was lynched the mafia, straight up, could not kill you. Half the team still alive and none of it mattered.

The Orca

Antihero
The answer is you try and don't just throw in the towel when you're a nosehair away from winning?

I can't emphasize this enough - you weren't playing with a towncore of hard hitting mafia scholars. You were playing with Polar, Orca, and OLU, all players with 0 attention span who could very easily misplace a vote that could be piled on to win game. Your entire team just gave up then cried about how the host wouldn't allow to call game

WOAT display of play and sportsmanship
I was locked in, so no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back