• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Anyway, I'm self exiling myself and pulling a Flower

If you need to shout grievances toward me do it now, including RDK

RDK

Marvelous
I was not in the game when the team
Decided to forfeit that is a fact stop treating me like Im wrong.
Yes but he isn't wrong when he says Ratchet is the only one that didn't throw in the towel so not sure why you're in such an uproar about it

if you had extenuating circumstances then that's totally fair but it doesn't make ultra wrong

Ultra

THE BEAR
I was not in the game when the team
Decided to forfeit that is a fact stop treating me like Im wrong.

Yeah you were playing from dead chat instead

I didnt either??? I asked Emil to sub me out before the phase started because of family issues. Way before Lethal claimed.

They decided to forfeit a cycle later when I was gone you wtf.

I'd also like to add for all the complaining about AtE you definitely did it yourself to me when I started suspecting you, as well as I credit you with playing

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Yeah you were playing from dead chat instead
So I wasnt the one that asked them to forfeit so why did you tag me in there???
I'd also like to add for all the complaining about AtE you definitely did it yourself to me when I started suspecting you, as well as I credit you with playing
I didnt ATE at all, calling you a retard isnt ATE. And it was for good reason, your tinfoil was dumb and wrong.

RDK

Marvelous
Anyway, I'm self exiling myself and pulling a Flower

If you need to shout grievances toward me do it now, including RDK
why would you do that lol, im only mad because you didn't bury ultra so I could win a game for once :heston not that deep tho

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
if you had extenuating circumstances then that's totally fair but it doesn't make ultra wrong
But it does though? Cal listen. I subbed out before Lethal claimed. And a full cycle before my team decided to give up. Its not on me at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back