• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Just one thing. Since I‘m getting lynched anyway might as well reveal that.

When I suicide N4, the scum team gets no reward. The plan was to let them target me that night, save a Town life and prevent them from ever getting powered up.

This is how fair I am, this is how much I intended to Town side. And this was the entire idea behind my claim and bargaining for living till Night 4.

Just wanted to get this off my chest as I don’t know when I wake up.

You treat this kind of person like absolute shit. Feel proud of yourselves.

Bye for good now.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top

When I suicide N4, the scum team gets no reward. The plan was to let them target me that night, save a Town life and prevent them from ever getting powered up.

This is how fair I am, this is how much I intended to Town side. And this was the entire idea behind my claim and bargaining for living till Night 4.

Girl why do you keep saying they will lynch you. This is getting tiring.
Bye for good now.
See ya tomorrow.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top

Vibing Good Vibes GIF by NCAA March Madness

Ratchet

@Ultra How tf am I "outed" if Whicker is town again? You're pulling this straight from your ass. Not that it really matters now but it's giving me reservations

I don't want to lynch Luka. Guillo I liked day 1 and haven't read day 2, so will have to defer on that. Might just do it anyway

@Fujishiro Why is Ultra one of your top town reads?

Ratchet

I've ISO'd him and the guy just legit starts scum reading me out of the blue and then mentions me every other post without saying a thing about why I'm scum apparently. I asked him and he ignored me. I could buy it if he was subscribing to Ultra's silliness but he has a post much later on that suggests he wasn't even aware of setup spec around it so he doesn't even have that going for him

1*8ha75MedBgIMIHgD16Rvjw.gif

Back to sleep

Psychic

Yennefer
Here's the thing. I know myself have given scum every damn opportunity to lynch flower

Flower has given them every opportunity and reason to lynch her

Why is she alive?

Either something about her claim is a lie or she left something out, like maybe scum don't get the upgrade is she's lynched
She’s alive because she’s scum. That’s why her team refused to hammer her.
She got Ratchet protecting her last night because she is Godmother.
Ratchet found out Cubey was a protector role and immediately cc him. Like town can have both doc and jailer, get out.
Ratchet is scum with Flower.

Scum team:
Ratchet
Flower
Ultra
Guillo
Whickers

It's a fiasco that only ends when she dies.

The game is completely stalled and at your mercy as the double voter otherwise since those other people aren't going to budge off flower and rightfully so given her behavior

It's not feasible and it has completely handicapped the entire game

The REASON lynches are stalling is because of the flower situation
Based
this

fuji wants everyone to hold hands and sing kumbaya or some shit

need to just cut off the cancer at the source. Not like flower rolling indi is an every game problem
Based
Like Fuj, can you really tell me keeping this slot is beneficial for town and helping us solve any better?
Just because [redacted] and is 'calm' now doesn't mean there won't be another tsunami tomorrow
Based
Right but you also have to accept that she is fundamentally attempting to use a truth tell to gain favor and the fact ekko has overlooked it despite it being explicitly in the rules may mean she isn't being truthful after all
It’s because she is scum. Not indie. She using AtE to get Fuji and Luka to not vote her because she knows they simp for her.
Good Night. Legit can‘t sleep because of that stupid shit.
By this you mean you be up all night in this thread. Like who are you kidding.

Bye for good now.
See you in 5 minutes.

Day 2 Vote Count 6 New

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 2 - Vote Count 6

Votes:
Orca ->
Flower
Flower -> Psychic > Whicker > Unvote > Guillo > No Lynch > Whicker > Flower > Whicker > Luka > Whicker > Luka
Polar -> Flower > Ratchet > Flower
OLU -> Flower
Ultra -> Psychic > Fuji > Whicker > Guillo > Whicker > Flower > Luka > Whicker > Unvote > Flower > Luka
Whicker -> Fuji > Flower > Psychic > Guillo > Ratchet > Flower > Luka > Orca > Flower > Luka > Guillo > Luka > Guillo
Fuji -> Whicker > Guillo > Whicker > Luka
Ratchet -> Psychic > Unvote
Tweet -> Whicker > Psychic > unvote > Whicker
RDK -> Guillo > Fuji > Flower > Luka
Watson -> Whicker > Guillo > Whicker > Flower
Psychic -> Whicker > Ultra > Flower
Guillo -> Flower > Whicker
Nibel -> Whicker
Luka -> OLU > Flower

Count:
Flower = 6
(Orca, Polar, OLU, Psychic, Watson, Luka)
Luka = 4 (Ultra, RDK, Fuji)
Whicker = 3 (Ratchet, Tweet, Nibel)
Guillo = 3 (Whicker, Flower, Guillo)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.

With 16 alive, it is 9 votes required to achieve majority.

Day 2 ends in a little less than 10 hours - Countdown

I am going to sleep soon, if majority is reached, day will end when I wake up.​

Last edited:

Ultra

THE BEAR
@Ultra How tf am I "outed" if Whicker is town again? You're pulling this straight from your ass. Not that it really matters now but it's giving me reservations

I don't want to lynch Luka. Guillo I liked day 1 and haven't read day 2, so will have to defer on that. Might just do it anyway

@Fujishiro Why is Ultra one of your top town reads?

You really don't see the problem buddy boy? Uh oh!

Ultra

THE BEAR
Day 2 - Vote Count 6

Votes:
Orca ->
Flower
Flower -> Psychic > Whicker > Unvote > Guillo > No Lynch > Whicker > Flower > Whicker > Luka > Whicker > Luka
Polar -> Flower > Ratchet > Flower
OLU -> Flower
Ultra -> Psychic > Fuji > Whicker > Guillo > Whicker > Flower > Luka > Whicker > Unvote > Flower > Luka
Whicker -> Fuji > Flower > Psychic > Guillo > Ratchet > Flower > Luka > Orca > Flower > Luka > Guillo > Luka > Guillo
Fuji -> Whicker > Guillo > Whicker > Luka
Ratchet -> Psychic > Unvote
Tweet -> Whicker > Psychic > unvote > Whicker
RDK -> Guillo > Fuji > Flower > Luka
Watson -> Whicker > Guillo > Whicker > Flower
Psychic -> Whicker > Ultra > Flower
Guillo -> Flower > Whicker
Nibel -> Whicker
Luka -> OLU > Flower

Count:
Flower = 6
(Orca, Polar, OLU, Psychic, Watson, Luka)
Luka = 4 (Ultra, RDK, Fuji)
Whicker = 3 (Ratchet, Tweet, Nibel)
Guillo = 3 (Whicker, Flower, Guillo)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.

With 16 alive, it is 9 votes required to achieve majority.

Day 2 ends in a little less than 10 hours - Countdown

I am going to sleep soon, if majority is reached, day will end when I wake up.​

this wagon stack is comical

@Hans Tweetenberg What were you saying earlier about not voting flower over a no lynch? Do we have to teach you another lesson old man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back