• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic

Yennefer
This was a personal attack, don‘t you fucking dare sugarcoat that.
Please don’t ever play rank games again.
I think you should take a break after this, Flower.
Someone should section banned her for her own health.
What? Your health? You are one of the culprits here. If you can‘t deal with that stop attacking people.
Yes Flower, other people have health too. It does exist in the same realm as your health.

Hmmm I don’t know, seems like they’re just playing the game and you are the one attacking them because you can’t believe you’re being voted.
I‘m the one who‘s been crying for hours here.
I can’t relate, sorry.
I just can‘t stop crying. I was outside for a bit and watched funny videos, but the pain just isn’t going away. I‘m glad I‘m home alone and nobody has to see my face right now. It was such a personal attack that I was reminded of High School and it opened up some very old wounds again.
Omg, do we have to listen to you rant and cry. This game has turn into a Flower show. She is such a victim. So cry much victim.
You're lashing out at me for no reason. I'm aware of the rules, and I'm aware that this isn't the time or place to labour them. I'm not enabling Flower, this isn't the time for me to pile on and condemn her actions when she's clearly in emotional distress.
Maybe it’s time to ban her.
I‘m trying, but it‘s not helping right now.

Don‘t get me wrong, I‘ve been spited for years. It was just never this apparent with people even admitting to it and willingly throwing just to off somebody they are even able to win with. This is disgusting and disgraceful behaviour.
I guess they’re done putting up with you.
My boss did the other day, got tired of this lady who bitch and complained all the time. Told her to gtfo and never come back again. Before that, she was a customer for ten years.

People are tired Flower. It’s either grow up or get out.

Psychic

Yennefer
I don‘t want to hear any excuses for this. It was pure spite. Game integrity is basically fucked now, too.
Maybe it was and maybe you had it coming.
This guy I didn’t like, well last night, someone ran over his foot. I laughed, I didn’t feel sorry for him because he had it coming.
I want a compensation.
Omg, literally you are the only person on this forum who after bitching every one out, thinks you’re entitled to a compensation.

Do you ever listen to yourself?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Maybe it was and maybe you had it coming.
This guy I didn’t like, well last night, someone ran over his foot. I laughed, I didn’t feel sorry for him because he had it coming.

Omg, literally you are the only person on this forum who after bitching every one out, thinks you’re entitled to a compensation.

Do you ever listen to yourself?
Fuck off, you spiteful jerk.

Ratchet

@Psychic Please, please spare me the quote walls.
@Flower Not going to ask again - step away and leave the thread be. You're helping neither yourself or anyone else by continuing to stay here. I don't want to have to thread ban but enough is enough, for your own sake find something better to do.

Psychic

Yennefer
Anime@Psychic Please, please spare me the quote walls.
Pole Dance Despair GIF

• Garrett
Reactions: RDK

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
What? Your health? You are one of the culprits here. If you can‘t deal with that stop attacking people.
lol

This man has avoided signing up to games because of you, and when he does sign up to one more shit like this inevitably happens
And it is mostly on your end to be clear, you've brought this upon yourself countless of times

You don't get to play this card, sorry

One Last Username

Distinguished
Ratchet is Town. His Jail is proven by me and the scum team isn‘t jailing or blocking me. I have no idea how often I should repeat that.
Sure jail could be a town role but not on its own per se. I had a 3 shots jailor ability in Pokémon mafia and unless I daydreamed I wasn’t town. :) maybe me giving town abilities was really that successful of a deception after all you petty within a priorvyou. :)

.guillo

Preeminent
@RDK @Ultra @.guillo

Come vote Flower and end this please.
I'll be here just for a few minutes, im leaving soon.

Vote to Lynch: Flower

Also, some legacy reads.

If Ratchet lives to see mylo or lylo, lynch her. There is no way a town jailer is not dying here with the Seraph gone.
Same for Psychic, if she is truly town Tracker, scum is obligated to kill her before mylo/lylo.

If Flower flips scum and not indy, Whicker has high scum equity.
Remember that Aurelian only pushed one player and that is Watson, if noone claims that kill (as it could be a PoE kill) then we must assume their push could be strong enough to make scum!watson fear kill them.

Fuji could be scum, he was ok with using their double vote on consensus instead of his own reads, claims didn't read and that is why they did it. I believe that is a horseshit excuse and they should be looked into.

Day 2 Final Vote Count New

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Day 2 - Final Vote Count

Votes:
Orca ->
Flower
Flower -> Psychic > Whicker > Unvote > Guillo > No Lynch > Whicker > Flower > Whicker > Luka > Whicker > Luka > Flower
Polar -> Flower > Ratchet > Flower
OLU -> Flower
Ultra -> Psychic > Fuji > Whicker > Guillo > Whicker > Flower > Luka > Whicker > Unvote > Flower > Luka > Flower
Whicker -> Fuji > Flower > Psychic > Guillo > Ratchet > Flower > Luka > Orca > Flower > Luka > Guillo > Luka > Guillo
Fuji -> Whicker > Guillo > Whicker > Luka
Ratchet -> Psychic > Unvote
Tweet -> Whicker > Psychic > unvote > Whicker
RDK -> Guillo > Fuji > Flower > Luka > Flower
Watson -> Whicker > Guillo > Whicker > Flower
Psychic -> Whicker > Ultra > Flower
Guillo -> Flower > Whicker
Nibel -> Whicker
Luka -> OLU > Flower

Count:
Flower = 9
(Orca, Polar, OLU, Psychic, Watson, Luka, Ultra, RDK, Flower)
Luka = 3 (Fuji, Nibel)
Whicker = 2 (Ratchet, Tweet)
Guillo = 2 (Whicker, Guillo)

Day 2 has ended. Flower will be lynched.

Everyone please stop posting.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back