• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Flower's role proves that there is a hostile Indie in the game, I'm assuming that's the Serial. We know there is a Mafia. 2 kills per night. There was 1 kill last night which means I either stopped one, scum stopped one, or they shot kill proof.
I don't think there are lots of other possibilities here?

The Orca

Antihero
I'm sure it's merely a coincidence you've chosen to bring this up this silly angle today, completely out of the blue, to try and lynch Me/Watson on a day where we probably have an 80% chance of otherwise lynching scum. Totally organic.
Ultra wagon time, let's start running down the tracks

.guillo

Preeminent
Now here is a question about that night 1 janitor. I wouldn’t be so sure that it has to be the Mafia kill @.guillo . You might have a petty with a prior but hear me out.

I don’t watch the show and never saw a full episode of breaking bad either, but I do know of a clip where Walt meets Gus, where it is said that Gus is a man that is very careful.

Thus, I would think that it’s just as likely that the SK has the janitored ability.

Do you know something about it?

In Deck Mafia, the server i run, serial killers janitor their kills, so it wouldnt be strange to me that Emil maybe got inspired by that and applied it here. Keep in mind though that Deck Mafia is a bastard server and janitor is a very bastard mechanic there. You guys kept saying that ranked games cant be bastard, so my question here is, what is considered bastard here? What mechanics?

.guillo

Preeminent
Honestly expected to wake up dead.
Not sure why Ratchet is still alive or why mafia decided to kill RDK over me and Ratchet. Maybe they actually believe my lie that I was odd night tracker??
I’m actually two shot tracker.

I track OLU last night because he hammered Cubey and had weak reasonings to lynch Flower.

OLU visited no one.
Ok. Thank you.

The Orca

Antihero
In Deck Mafia, the server i run, serial killers janitor their kills, so it wouldnt be strange to me that Emil maybe got inspired by that and applied it here. Keep in mind though that Deck Mafia is a bastard server and janitor is a very bastard mechanic there. You guys kept saying that ranked games cant be bastard, so my question here is, what is considered bastard here? What mechanics?
Throw that out the window as well, Flower could become hostile to everyone with her 9th ability lol. Anything is possible except maybe a full cult or death miller

But Melkor was probably the mafia janitor kill

One Last Username

Distinguished
Even if the game is not bastard, @Emil is a petty with a prior bastard for this freakin post restriction. Even if I die I’ll keep it. It has become a tick now.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
I told you to not listen to them.

They use very bastard adjacent roles and abilities they toe the line

Ultra

THE BEAR
How about if you are town you stop reacting with your ego and actually look into my case holistically? This attitude from you is what halts town winrate. Get yourself in a position to listen to others and work cooperatively. If you are scum, keep doing this, disruption is very pro wolf.

donkey kong what GIF

Ultra

THE BEAR
Honestly expected to wake up dead.
Not sure why Ratchet is still alive or why mafia decided to kill RDK over me and Ratchet. Maybe they actually believe my lie that I was odd night tracker??
I’m actually two shot tracker.

I track OLU last night because he hammered Cubey and had weak reasonings to lynch Flower.

OLU visited no one.

Hm

Might have to toss ratchet overboard today. They've been WEAK

Ratchet

@Ratchet do you mean to tell me you didn't notice the role Flower thought I had?
Only recall seeing the backend of it where you said you didn't soft hint anything, I'm pretty sure I know what you're getting at now but we know there is a hostile Indie and a Mafia which means we can assume two dedicated kills, honestly all it means to me is that I may have stopped kills in back to back nights, in which case I'll take my MVP now while my accuracy is still perfect.

One Last Username

Distinguished
Flower's role proves that there is a hostile Indie in the game, I'm assuming that's the Serial. We know there is a Mafia. 2 kills per night. There was 1 kill last night which means I either stopped one, scum stopped one, or they shot kill proof.
Speaking of hostile indies. Did Flower send you a massage while you protected them ?

You petty with a prior

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
There should be 2 anti town kills per night, assuming a mafia and a serial. If tweet is responsible for Aurelian it means I probably stopped the serial kill Night 1 (on Flower, which I don't really assume) and night 2, there was only 1 kill.
This is odd as hell.

It more probably that tweet then is the sk and there is no vig, thus the reasoning behind town having a protect and jail

Day 3 Vote Count 1 New

RDK

Marvelous
Vote Count Day 3

Vote lynch Whicker
@Whicker
What say you?

Vote lynch Whicker
You are a very experienced player so i dont believe you you think like this as town.

You clearly have an agenda to ignore the deaths of certain townies while consider other ones only.

Vote to lynch: Ultra
Vote: One Last Username
Vote Ratchet

Whicker (2): Ultra, Watson
Ultra (1): Guillo
OLU (1): Ratchet
Ratchet (1): Orca​

Psychic

Yennefer
@Ratchet
What is your flavor

@Psychic
What is your flavor

@Whicker
What is your flavor and move usage so far?
Marshall Dixon
There should be 2 anti town kills per night, assuming a mafia and a serial. If tweet is responsible for Aurelian it means I probably stopped the serial kill Night 1 (on Flower, which I don't really assume) and night 2, there was only 1 kill.
So why was there only one kill last night?
Did SK not kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back