• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread [Game End - Serial Killer Victory]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
It took me a while to realize there was a double vote when Cubey got lynched. So in my opinion, scum new there was one, or they noticed it and sought to benefit from it with a quick lynch.
The day was naturaly nearly ending if I recall lmao what do you mean a quick lynch bro.

.guillo

Preeminent
I tend to believe Fuji here. Why out themselves and a partner when Cubey was gonna get lynched anyway, Cubey was the leading wagon. It does not make sense.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
You fools are throwing if you are town, killing Ratchet here.

Flowers flip indicates that scum was locked out of a skill that directly interacts with the jailer if i remember correctly.
Where does it say that.
Fuji I dunno what to say, I haven't retracted anything on Whicker. Will happily vote him to save my skin if I need to!
Well is it true that you didnt want to resolve Whicker today after what happened last phase? Yes or no?

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
You're the top guy the RDK points towards, it's that simple
And you believe I would kill the guy thats been tunneling me for two days off a crazy tinfoil? He was like the only dude that was nobody was listening to him so why would I killed him and make people wanna follow his legacy?

Dont you have your own read on me?

.guillo

Preeminent
My preeliminary scum team is in this PoE

Ultra (Disruptive)
Whicker
Orca
Watson
And one in the AFKs (Lethal, Nimble, Psychic)

Do we know how many scum members are there?

Anyways, I wouldn't touch anyone else.

Vote to Lynch: Whicker

Ultra

THE BEAR
My preeliminary scum team is in this PoE

Ultra (Disruptive)
Whicker
Orca
Watson
And one in the AFKs (Lethal, Nimble, Psychic)

Do we know how many scum members are there?

Anyways, I wouldn't touch anyone else.

Vote to Lynch: Whicker

Obvious town
Whicker
Obvious town
Obvious town
Prolly 2/3 town

yawn

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Fuji if you're a real nigga you'll hammer that scum boi before they can pull a fast one on you

let's get the reverse sweep cookin
He needs two more votes before I can hammer but Ill do it if you get two more votes on him, not impressed with his answers.

Aroused South Park GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back