Blaze the Cat (Sonic) vs. Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Base Blaze is listed as comparable to the other good guys including Heroes Tails and Amy who violate regular scorpion

pretty badly at that

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Blaze is a rival to Sonic. Heavily implied to be the counterpart of Sonic in her universe too (that’s what her concept was at least, her original design looked closer to Sonic instead of a cat)

Easily the strongest and fastest female character in the series

Base Blaze is listed as comparable to the other good guys including Heroes Tails and Amy who violate regular scorpion

pretty badly at that

Nowhere comparable to Blaze

I figured

Wiki lists him at city block level which makes him an ant to Blaze

But I thought maybe he had amps that weren’t included there
If she stomps normal Scorpion we can use Injustice Scorpion, who in his own ending beat Trigon (who was warping his own verse with Mxy to the extend that Shazam and Dr Fate had to combine their powers to BFR them)

Blaze can use the Sol Emeralds if its a stomp.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
If she stomps normal Scorpion we can use Injustice Scorpion, who in his own ending beat Trigon (who was warping his own verse with Mxy to the extend that Shazam and Dr Fate had to combine their powers to BFR them)

Blaze can use the Sol Emeralds if its a stomp.
Burning Blaze and Super Sonic together defeated the Egg Wizard, which was powered by a multiversal energy source

Its engine was running on something that sustains Sonic and Blaze’s universes. Eggman claims it’s more powerful than the Chaos Emeralds and Sol Emeralds, but it seems clear to me their combined power surpasses it since they beat it lol

Burning Blaze and Super Sonic together defeated the Egg Wizard, which was powered by a multiversal energy source

Its engine was running on something that sustains Sonic and Blaze’s universes. Eggman claims it’s more powerful than the Chaos Emeralds and Sol Emeralds, but it seems clear to me their combined power surpasses it since they beat it lol

Interesting. But watching the cutscene itself—the explosion that happens when the Mech is destroyed by Sonic doesn’t really expand to even a Continental Level scale nor an island level scale

Hell, the Machine wasn’t even allowed to do its Planet Level beam because it got distracted by Marine

But it does seem that Burning Blaze and Super Sonic are on the same level—and Super Sonic achieved more impressive stuff in other games.

Also skimming through some of Blaze’s feats it seems she’s >> Knuckles in base.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Interesting. But watching the cutscene itself—the explosion that happens when the Mech is destroyed by Sonic doesn’t really expand to even a Continental Level scale nor an island level scale

Hell, the Machine wasn’t even allowed to do its Planet Level beam because it got distracted by Marine

But it does seem that Burning Blaze and Super Sonic are on the same level—and Super Sonic achieved more impressive stuff in other games.
That’s true, Egg Wizard didn’t really get to show off its feats much

Eggman said he’d destroy Blaze’s kingdom with just a fraction of its power. But at the end of the day it never escalated that far

There are certainly stronger final bosses than Egg Wizard

Also skimming through some of Blaze’s feats it seems she’s >> Knuckles in base.
Yeah, she KO’d him in Rush

Also WoG for Sonic Dream Team states Shadow and Blaze aren’t playable because the threat didn’t warrant their appearance, whereas Knuckles was playable

Strongly suggesting Blaze > Knuckles

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Another thing for scaling

Sonic and Blaze do a stand rush with each other (but with super speed). Depending on whose story mode you’re playing in, either one can win

But I’m pretty sure the canon victory goes to Sonic

King of time

Exceptional
If she defeats Scorpion normally, we can use Injustice Scorpion, who in his own ending defeats Trigon (who corrupts his own verse with Mxy to the point where Shazam and Dr Fate have to end Combine their powers to BFR them)
I think we should use canon instead of non canon

Here are some feats, though some of the links are broken (fuck you gfycat).

Back