• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Blaze the Cat (Sonic) vs. Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It’s basically implyinh Blaze is a match to Sonic despite that Sonic eventually wins. Basically like his fights with Shadow or Knuckles
Pretty much

Though if I were to rank Sonic’s rivals it would go

Shadow > Silver > Blaze > Knuckles > Jet

Metal Sonic is a whole other can of worms on where I’d place him at

I think Injustice Superman’s strongest feats are roughly being Planet Level from shoving Mogo to the Sun

So Trigon scales to Planet Level strength & Durability + FTL speed. Beyonf that he was reality warping people to BFR them to hell with Mxy, but it doesn’t translate to being Universal+ I don’t think

Scorpion should scale to that.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Gonna add another thing for Burning Blaze here

The Chaos Emeralds and the Sol Emeralds can’t exist in the universe together otherwise the entire world will be destroyed. Eggman Nega says there should have been explosive results to the dimension, but Sonic slowed down the process using the Chaos Emeralds

They also claim that they can use both the Chaos Emeralds and Sol Emeralds to create their own Eggman Land “beyond the dimensions”

Then Super Sonic and Burning Blaze defeat them in a space between both dimensions

Back