• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Bloodborne Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
So at a time she was the only claimed vig, you were willing to (literally) throw her to the wolves

yes. id much sooner protect myself than vinegar. a vig is not a good role if in the wrong hands. i dont trust vinegar with a vig role nor do i think it would yield good results. there's very few people i would trust with that role in general.

Ultra

THE BEAR
well tweet is suggesting it took place so maybe ask him. idk what you mean by a convenient amount of coincidences, one player claimed to shot me and fuji sounded towny in his reaction to me so i figured jailor might explain the situation as to how i survived the shot and why the busdrive apparently didn't go through.

if youre suggesting i faked all of this then youre seriously a moron ultra. look at the progression of my day with information moving forward. namely i was confused as to how cp died and that's why i asked if you vigged him. then i thought blade was given the shot by scum and maybe redirected to you to control the shot and that's how cp ended up dead instead of you. then fuji claimed and it made less sense.

Yeah questioning my intelligence here isn't helping your case. About 75% of the time someone survives a kill, they are scum.

Your town case requires a very specific action on you over slots that make more sense, and when I know my shot was plugged by something. I'm not retarded.

Magic

Resplendent
Yeah questioning my intelligence here isn't helping your case. About 75% of the time someone survives a kill, they are scum.

Your town case requires a very specific action on you over slots that make more sense, and when I know my shot was plugged by something. I'm not retarded.

i dont care if it's helping my case, the deduction is retarded.

my scum case requires me opening day out revealing shit needlessly without any reason. the fact you survived and cp died in itself would make my claim seem shoddy, i just wouldn't reveal any details nor claim the role. i was revealing details in anticipation i might die to help town piece shit together.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her

my scum case requires me opening day out revealing shit needlessly without any reason. the fact you survived and cp died in itself would make my claim seem shoddy, i just wouldn't reveal any details nor claim the role. i was revealing details in anticipation i might die to help town piece shit together.
Considering how little you seem to trust townies (your post saying "I wouldn't trust most people with a vig shot") breadcrumbing does not feel like a towny course of action

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
I janitored Ratchet
Tonight Show Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Ultra

THE BEAR

Starting to sound like you got caught for the wrong reasons

The day was opened with someone claiming a shot on you lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back