• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Bloodborne Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Because I asked Aurelian and he said shots are not spent if you are jailed or roleblocked and youre saying you have 2 left.
y did u ask him this btw just curious the rational behind what lead to it. if u cant say now its fine

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
The bus driver claim makes sense, not a clear but it makes sense.

Though Magic coming up with the explanation that "oh I was jailed" well in advance does give me a bit of discomfort

Ultra

THE BEAR
can you walk me through what you're not buying and if you've actually read the game. everything from play to role action has been pro-town ergo this is incredibly stupid.

Aside from Bus Drives being typically scum - no evidence your action ever actually took place and a convenient amount of coincidences as to why you are still alive which favor you just being scum

Magic

Resplendent
The bus driver claim makes sense, not a clear but it makes sense.

Though Magic coming up with the explanation that "oh I was jailed" well in advance does give me a bit of discomfort

it wasn't well in advance. it was pretty late and after i questioned fuji.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
rej survived day 1 lynch due to some ability, and survived a kill n2 by ultra
magic survived a kill n2

rej claimed roleblocker and some refiller role (?). didnt say who he blocked
magic claimed 3x busdriver. claimed he busdrove ultra and cp last night

rej is practically outed rn, in day 1 he was playing in scum meta i made a case on him there
magic has equity with rej in day 1 kept pushing ratchet instead of rej
rej should be first then, no?
Vote lynch rej

Magic

Resplendent
Aside from Bus Drives being typically scum - no evidence your action ever actually took place and a convenient amount of coincidences as to why you are still alive which favor you just being scum

well tweet is suggesting it took place so maybe ask him. idk what you mean by a convenient amount of coincidences, one player claimed to shot me and fuji sounded towny in his reaction to me so i figured jailor might explain the situation as to how i survived the shot and why the busdrive apparently didn't go through.

if youre suggesting i faked all of this then youre seriously a moron ultra. look at the progression of my day with information moving forward. namely i was confused as to how cp died and that's why i asked if you vigged him. then i thought blade was given the shot by scum and maybe redirected to you to control the shot and that's how cp ended up dead instead of you. then fuji claimed and it made less sense.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Also yeahhhhh that Rej vote on Magic feels like doomed scum distancing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back