• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Bloodborne Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
Considering how little you seem to trust townies (your post saying "I wouldn't trust most people with a vig shot") breadcrumbing does not feel like a towny course of action

i have, still, the most town reads in the game and it's not trusting townies it's about not trusting individual players in any game with that role. vigs do not tend to help town.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Does counterclaiming the claimed vig who flipped SK not count? Real rocket scientist here
I get it but not one of your shots has gone through 🤷‍♀️

Still think you're town and legit, all I say is on play you're not going to be aligned with Magic

Magic

Resplendent
Starting to sound like you got caught for the wrong reasons

The day was opened with someone claiming a shot on you lmao
it's 2 pages wrong and somehow your order of events is entirely off. i laid out my thoughts as they went with my claim and youre still suggesting stupid shit.

Rej

Preeminent
Tonight Show Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
giphy.gif

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
I'm a bit lost here but the mod coming out and clarifying information publically probably means there's been some confusion somewhere
Yes he said he informs players, pointed out that he didnt for mine and he informed me that my shot was used lmao.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
dont hammer yet this day is fun

lets wait for kiku to reply about the kill

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
rej's playing like a jester obviously baiting us from magic here

Magic

Resplendent
Yes he said he informs players, pointed out that he didnt for mine and he informed me that my shot was used lmao.
actually he said i had 2 shots, confirming my role went through, then backtracked and said i had 3 shots.

ergo the confusion is with my role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back