• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Bloodborne Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bachi

Distinguished
From these people with a low post count, I like Rej the most I think, I wont give him a free pass tho, but I dont want him lynched this phase

Bachi

Distinguished
Regardless I'm inclined to agree with Ratchet that their play seems wack

vote lynch Bachi for now

Ekko is also sus, because its already been 23 hours and he doesn't even have 100 posts. He's clearly feeling under the weather
Why is my play wacky, Goddess? From my perspective, Ratchet is trying to create stuff at random

I think him making something up out of thin air plausibly comes from scum, struggling to replicate his town game. I'm not really sure he makes himself look this bad but he could be the type to play up WIFOM like that so no passes from me.

He *might* not have a team though, I give you that

Actually curious about what your angle is here. Do you really believe this is going to be productive?

So when someone comes at me and says that I am trying to imitate my ``town meta`` I call it cap. He is painting me as scum from his first replies, painting me as scum for trying to replicate my town meta? wut? but then again, maybe Ratchet was doing all this talk for content, so yeah, idk, I have him as scum atm.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
7xvni6.jpg

Ill protect ratchet from these unscrupulous votes.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Unvote
Vote Ratchet

Fuck it, why not. Arrested for Making Shit Up crimes

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
not yeeting bachi today
ratchet need him to do more

prefer melkor or rej. thoughts on both?

Rej

Preeminent
Fuji is also playing this game kinda minimal with alot of imagery, emotery, short posts. Interesting to note.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
neither has done anything townie. melkor bit more than could chew. accused me of taking advantage of bachi's push on ratchet but unable to explain how and not acknowledging that im not currently pushing ratchet nor that my early vote on him was threatning to him. also said my flip flopping is stopping him from voting rej when it shud be unrelated seeing as i went from a player he null/scum reads to another. just performative bs

rej is hard on scum meta. hes going to keep talking in the past and not read thread and just repond to easy quotes on him with generic statements and nothing stimulating

Whicker

Degenerate
not yeeting bachi today
ratchet need him to do more

prefer melkor or rej. thoughts on both?
So just a casual look through Melkor’s ISO seems pretty decent to me. Is there anything in specific you don’t like?
Rej is more or less null he has like 2 game related posts

Emil

V.I.P. Member
So just a casual look through Melkor’s ISO seems pretty decent to me. Is there anything in specific you don’t like?
Rej is more or less null he has like 2 game related posts
posted it above

Bachi

Distinguished
neither has done anything townie. melkor bit more than could chew. accused me of taking advantage of bachi's push on ratchet but unable to explain how and not acknowledging that im not currently pushing ratchet nor that my early vote on him was threatning to him. also said my flip flopping is stopping him from voting rej when it shud be unrelated seeing as i went from a player he null/scum reads to another. just performative bs

rej is hard on scum meta. hes going to keep talking in the past and not read thread and just repond to easy quotes on him with generic statements and nothing stimulating
Idk man, when Rej subben in that pokemon game as town, he was more afk than now, I think he showed up 1 time saying that he is lost in the sauce, and then after he got voted up, his only defense was ` I give up` or something like this, your afk-scum meta read on him is probably wrong.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Idk man, when Rej subben in that pokemon game as town, he was more afk than now, I think he showed up 1 time saying that he is lost in the sauce, and then after he got voted up, his only defense was ` I give up` or something like this, your afk-scum meta read on him is probably wrong.
its not an afk meta read its how he contributes when he enteres thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back