• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Bloodborne Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Wrote above that we are likely 4 vs 10 rn so I dont think one mislynch is all it takes for scum to win, therefore I dont see scum sigi coming out with fake info on Oneiros to save Rej.

Sure, I said Rej is the lynch today but im talking about tomorrow where you said youd attempt to lynch Polar Bear. For me Oneiros is probably going to be the way depending on what he says.

👌

Ultra

THE BEAR
Lead my to pasture or to slaughter I dont particularly care
Sheep Eating GIF

That's the spirit!

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Because Polar Bear had 30 posts and was part of the wagon that executed Magic
And where were you lol
ryan-reynolds-wtf.gif

Host forgot my move
no way, I've been making house calls left and right
No offense fuji but sometimes I don't really need to question someone to determine how likely they are to be scum - case in point, I think there's a reasonable chance that I could have been blocked and that my failed shot isn't hard evidence, but his avoidance of Rej combined with the fact that he immediately used my shot as license to vote me instead should make it extremely fucking obvious. Like how do you *not* see this?
Wow, so that's what 2+2 thinking is. They have mathematical theories named after me, no one can zero me in. You are playing in a box, while I'm in an entirely different dimension making you look like a turducken at Thanksgiving
I already know he's not the type of guy to claim so I'm going to just go straight to lynching him after Rej lol
Full transparency, you are a quarter right. Split evenly between claim and not claim as town and split evenly between claim and not claim as any other alignment
Careful he doesnt beat you up.
seriously-shocked.gif

Ultra

THE BEAR
And where were you lol

no way, I've been making house calls left and right

Wow, so that's what 2+2 thinking is. They have mathematical theories named after me, no one can zero me in. You are playing in a box, while I'm in an entirely different dimension making you look like a turducken at Thanksgiving

Full transparency, you are a quarter right. Split evenly between claim and not claim as town and split evenly between claim and not claim as any other alignment

seriously-shocked.gif

I didn't understand a single word of what you just said

Oneiros

Surreal
Yeah I fucked this should have gone with my instincts on N2.

I'm Tomb Prospector Olek, 2x gravedigger. I believe my role should function as the anti janitor. Dug a 1x odd night kill from Balsamic on N2, which I used on Bachi N3. Used the other gravedigger shot on Ratchet, got a 1x Doctor.

Should have used the first shot on Whicker as a de facto rolecop but welp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back