Game Unranked Bloodborne Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneiros

Surreal
Why dya kill Bachi? He was widely town read.
Thought he was shaky, forcing conclusions and his claim didn't do anything for me as it was convenient. Was either him or Cubey's slot as they were the highest in my POE apart from Rej. Also Cubey subbed out so I thought I'd give the slot another chance with Hime, and ended up deciding for Bachi.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Yeah I fucked this should have gone with my instincts on N2.

I'm Tomb Prospector Olek, 2x gravedigger. I believe my role should function as the anti janitor. Dug a 1x odd night kill from Balsamic on N2, which I used on Bachi N3. Used the other gravedigger shot on Ratchet, got a 1x Doctor.

Should have used the first shot on Whicker as a de facto rolecop but welp.

Catching up, but this is scum.

I am town graverobber.

Oneiros

Surreal
Sig was legit from my POV because I actually did what he claims I did but if Melkor's scum here it might just be orchestrated. They might be in a position where they just need a mislynch to drag this over the line so they're framing.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
But do ya. Ultra came in pounding his chest saying he's got this and we can all sit back and coast

betty-white-rock-on.gif

This should be a hole in one

Can you survive a kill?

Oneiros

Surreal
So Rej/Melkor/Sig likely teamed here. Rej and Melkor for sure, Sig might just be legit and scum are reaping the benefits.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Magic claimed to be roleblocked N2, after he was executed.

I could see more than one role that can stop actions in game that size. Mafia had jailer, there could be a rolecrusher etc.

You are just scum that faction killed Bachi. And you killed Ratchet that was a doctor, hence your claim to grave dig his ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back