Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
So assuming there were five scum the team would be:
CP - flipped jailer
REJ
Oneiros

Those two above are pretty much confirmed.

Orca and Polar being the last 2 would be a bit too easy? There could be one deep scum. Ekko?

Oneiros

Surreal
I could see more than one role that can stop actions in game that size. Mafia had jailer, there could be a rolecrusher etc.

You are just scum that faction killed Bachi. And you killed Ratchet that was a doctor, hence your claim to grave dig his ability.
Why would I not just claim one of the janitored roles If I was scum? Including doctor.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
Why would I not just claim one of the janitored roles If I was scum? Including doctor.

Yes, I mentioned i found it weird. Maybe there is some strategy in mind.

Still doctor would not explain you visiting Bachi who died, so that particular claim would doom you.

Oneiros

Surreal
Yes, I mentioned i found it weird. Maybe there is some strategy in mind.

Still doctor would not explain you visiting Bachi who died, so that particular claim would doom you.
I full claimed because there was info on me. There is no strategy to it, and I didn't claim it to explain killing Bachi, I hinted at my role yesterday:
Was hyped for the game because it's Bloodborne but I'm processing stuff like 3x slower than normal. I'll help how I can, my role might at least help make sense of the unknown factors, but I'll probably be low effort through the foreseeable future.

Oneiros

Surreal
On the other hand, I can see the strategy for scum to stage a counterclaim on me if you just need another mislynch. You wouldn't get it without something as solid as mech info, or else your mate Rej would be the lynch.

Oneiros

Surreal
And the fact that people are still prioritizing Rej is why I believe you doubled down on Sigi's info. Except you don't have usages to claim and even the flavour is something I can't buy.

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
And the fact that people are still prioritizing Rej is why I believe you doubled down on Sigi's info. Except you don't have usages to claim and even the flavour is something I can't buy.

People are prioritizing Rej because he avoided lynch due to Execute yesterday. Though from my point of view your lynch is as good.

vote lynch Oneiros

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah I fucked this should have gone with my instincts on N2.

I'm Tomb Prospector Olek, 2x gravedigger. I believe my role should function as the anti janitor. Dug a 1x odd night kill from Balsamic on N2, which I used on Bachi N3. Used the other gravedigger shot on Ratchet, got a 1x Doctor.

Should have used the first shot on Whicker as a de facto rolecop but welp.
So you're telling me Ratchet protected Rej?? :blobwhat Doesn't make sense to me

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Do you not want to use the time we have this phase though?
We were just waiting for Oneiros to explain tbh

Also you can't be pretending to care about "using our time wisely", you just voted Rej. You just want a reason to sus me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back